Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm stalled and sooooo tired!

I was sleeved 10/28/13. I have lost 42 lbs, but I've stalled. I haven't lost a single pound in a MONTH! I take all my Vitamins, focus on Protein, and never eat more than 4 oz at a time. I'm thinking I've stalled because I don't work out anymore. I know that's a HUGE part of the process, but I'm so tired. I have to have at least 10 hours of sleep or I can't function. And I sleep straight through like the dead. It's not the kind of tired where u work 8 hrs a day and have to live life kind of tired, but the "I've been hit by a bus tired. " I have zero energy. My husband has to wake me up at 730 at night to go get in the bed because I pass out wherever I'm at. Over the weekend we shopped at one store and then went to a restaurant and I almost fell asleep in the booth! My bloodwork came back normal so my surgeon says he doesn't have an answer for me. Is anyone else dealing with this or dealt with it? And why am I such a space cadet these days? Sometimes I walk into a room and forget what I'm doing there. ... and no I'm not pregnant. ... just so so tired. Someone please relate! In the mean time I'm going to crawl under my desk and take a nap and hope nobody needs me or walks in my office.

Maybe ask for a referral to a sleep doctor? It sounds like maybe you aren't getting the rest you need during the night. They can test you to see what is going on during your sleep.< /p>

Good luck and I hope you find some answers soon. :)

I had the same problem. I had to acknowledge for my brain and body to work as they used to, I needed to eat more regularly. Consequently, I used to eat 6 mini meals a day. Made all the difference.

I also found if I ate plain white carbs, it was like I'd been run over by a bus afterwards. Consequently, I rarely eat potatoes now.

I know you're worried about the stall - but don't. Whilst your weight is static, the inches will be dropping off. It is quite weird how it happens. But it does.

Evaluate your diet, see whether you're getting the calories you need to survive. As for the cognitive function, I found taking theanine which is an amino acid worked wonders in getting my brain back into gear.

Wishing you all the best :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches