Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TOMORROW IS MY DAY!

CAN'T believe it is here... I feel like I have been waiting for ever.. Hope I can do this.. I did have a Band back in 2007 and had it removed in Oct 2013.. I had lost a total of 60lbs with it. I'm hoping for 100lbs with this, and keeping it off. So tired of being the "OB" WORD...I hate when people say it.. I am a care taker for my husband in early Alzheimer's so I have to stay fit for me and him. I want to thank everyone on this board for their SUPPORT and great Ideas...I WILL SEE YOU ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE...as they say.. I do have a small cold, but i'm going anyway. It is the kind of cold that if I went to the doctor he would tell me to go home and deal with it. So i'm on Clear liquids.. and I'm forcing them down hoping to clear everything out... till 12 midnight when I stop drinking. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEK....... Jewelj

Tomorrow is my day too!!! Get your liquids in today! I wish us both luck and I'll look for your posts after the fact!

Happy for you! All my best! :)

Both of you have a good frame of mind for tomorrow. You're there, so just try to relax and enjoy a nice nap tomorrow. You'll get to join all us losers soon.

Good luck to you both!!!!

Good luck you two! You both are going to do great. Wishing you a fast and speedy recovery. :)

<p><em><strong>CAN'T believe it is here... I feel like I have been waiting for ever.. Hope I can do this.. I did have a Band back in 2007 and had it removed in Oct 2013.. I had lost a total of 60lbs with it. I'm hoping for 100lbs with this, and keeping it off. So tired of being the "OB" WORD...I hate when people say it.. I am a care taker for my husband in early Alzheimer's so I have to stay fit for me and him. I want to thank everyone on this board for their SUPPORT and great Ideas...I WILL SEE YOU ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE...as they say.. I do have a small cold, but i'm going anyway. It is the kind of cold that if I went to the doctor he would tell me to go home and deal with it. So i'm on Clear Liquids.. and I'm forcing them down hoping to clear everything out... till 12 midnight when I stop drinking. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEK....... Jewelj</strong></em></p>

Good luck!!!!!

Tomorrow is my day too! I'm excited, nervous, scared, and determined! I can't believe the day has finally come. Grateful I found this site pre-surgery!

Grateful I found this site pre-surgery!

Your gonna be even more grateful post as the members keep you on track and help you with any concerns or confusion. Definitely a "go to" forum for anyone getting the sleeve.

Edited by Recycled

Good luck!!! I'm on Thursday!

Congrats jewel. I can only imagine the excitement u must be experiencing right now. I wouldn't be able to sit still right now from anticipation.

WELL GOOD LUCK TO "HAPPY, PIPER AND HUMAN".... i'm LOOKING forward to the nap... I worked getting ready today cleaning the bathroom, laundry.. gassed the car...putting salt down... than I got the call. for what time to report. 6am.. Well my daughter took off work to take me... so she will be picking me up at 5:30am.... All I can say is here we go... I hope I'm so DAM GOOD AT THIS... i HOPE i ROCK..... BEST OF LUCK......JEWELJ.. CYA ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE..

Praying for all of us today as we begin our journey to a new "us". Still can't believe the day is actually here even though I'm typing this from my hospital bed. We'll see each other on the flip side!!!