Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Earnd it - Fitbit - Nike

Have you heard of a new site called earnd it (yeah that's how it's spelled - not a typo). Well it's new to me at least. You sign up for the program, link your fitbit, nike, run keeper, mapmyfitness, endomondo, bodymedia, etc to this site and when you exercise as you normally would, you can earn points for free or discounted exercise stuff.

Here's my referral link - http://earnd.it/LrtNOu

You get a free 50 points by going through this link. It's new to me so I'm not an expert yet. The link looked fishy when a coworker sent it to me but it seems pretty legit after googling the program. You're exercising anyways, why not get rewarded for it?

Let me know if you use it already, what you think.

I was religiously using Fitbit everyday to the point where I took it off only to shower and I linked it with myfitnesspal.com which is where I track my food. I have to be honest, I ditched it. If you have a regular fitness routine, these things are just gimmicks. However, if I can earn stuff with it I might dig it out!! Thanks for the heads up!

Congrats on the weight loss and hitting your goal weight!! I've had my force for a little over a week now and still pretty religious about wearing it. My exercise is not consistent yet and so I like this for extra motivation to get me off my butt and move more. The rewards are pretty decent. I'm hoping as they gain in popularity they might get bigger and better rewards.

Used Fitbit Force for two weeks. Wore it continuously. Compared it to an el-cheapo pedometer. Fitbit was way over the actual count. I did all the fixes customer service suggested but still no better. Inflated number of steps made me feel good but since it was a false reading, it did me no good.

Number of flights of steps climbed was cool but I have no problem keeping up with that number per day in my head.

sleep patterns were super cool but I can tell if I had a good nights sleep or not.

Not worth the money for me. Personally it fits in the "gadget" category. The watch however, was a good feature.

So now, I just take a few minutes extra and manually enter info into My Fitness Pal.

Just my $ .02 worth.