Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many sizes have you dropped?!?

Lumpy. I feel ya. Even tho I am onlu a week out. I have no changes and still feel as though I have my full stomach still. I have not stepped on the scale for fear of a higher number. (2 day out I weighed 7 lbs more than surgery day) Water weight I know. O just can't do it yet. I have only been wearing sweats and yoga pants so cant tell a difference plus with no bra for a week (im still way sore) I cant tell if my too is smaller either. Prob to soon.

when did u guys start noticing a difference?

Congraysr on all the success! !

Just wanted to say congrats to you all... I am so excited/nervous about surgery ( 2/10/14). I am currently in 16W/18W and my tops are XL or XXL depending on the manufacturer. I am really hoping that once I reach goal I am down to about a 6-8 in pants and medium top. Haven't been that size since the 10th grade... :)

Just wanted to say congrats to you all... I am so excited/nervous about surgery ( 2/10/14). I am currently in 16W/18W and my tops are XL or XXL depending on the manufacturer. I am really hoping that once I reach goal I am down to about a 6-8 in pants and medium top. Haven't been that size since the 10th grade... :)

You will get there I am 10 months out start weight 237 day of surgery 215 now I'm 138 in a size 6-8 & small/med shirts

54 waist to 33. 4xl shirt to large,

Im going broke!!! I think Im done though.. Thank goodness.

Chris

Started at 256 wearing a 20-22. 9 months ago. I'm so fricking excited today. I just brought a dress for my Mardi Gras ball and it's a size 10.

A sexy, Jessica Rabbit size 10 dress. (People my age will understand the Jessica Rabbit thing)

Surgery date 11/12/13 started day of surgery at 260 pant size 18/20 shirts 3xl. Now in 16 getting very loose and xl tops. So excited!!! Keep up the good work everyone

~Update~

Pant Size Day of Sleeve: 40 and 42

Current Size Pants: 28

Shirt Size Day of Surgery: xxl

Current Shirt Size: Small

Before surgery I wore a size 18 tight and size 20 comfortably. I can fit in both a size 12 and 14 depending on the name brand. I've seen several comment regarding "the girls". Unfortunately, I have similar problems to some of the others. While my back size of my bras has decreased from 42 to 36, my cup size has stayed the same at a DD and I would love to be a C or B. I too find that I have to buy a larger top to accommodate the bust.

Last February I was:

Pants: 24W

Shirts: 2X/3X

One year later:

Pants: 10

Shirts: Large (some mediums)

I have about 15lbs left to lose to reach my goal. I hope to be in a size 8 pants and a medium/large shirt.

Before surgery I wore a size 18 tight and size 20 comfortably. I can fit in both a size 12 and 14 depending on the name brand. I've seen several comment regarding "the girls". Unfortunately, I have similar problems to some of the others. While my back size of my bras has decreased from 42 to 36, my cup size has stayed the same at a DD and I would love to be a C or B. I too find that I have to buy a larger top to accommodate the bust.

Congrats I was a bra size 44dd well that's what I use 2 squeeze n now I'm a 36b I wish I still had some breast they just left me lol

Pre-op: Sizes 18 - 20 shorts & dresses, 38x34 jeans and 2 XL tops

Post op: Size M shirts, 4's & 6's jeans and size 6 dresses.

~Update~ Pant Size Day of Sleeve: 40 and 42 Current Size Pants: 28 Shirt Size Day of Surgery: xxl Current Shirt Size: Small

Size 28 pants is pretty tiny, especially after only a few months.

And a small shirt??

Congrats!!

Are you at goal pretty much?

Edited by Fiddleman

Fiddle~

I was at my personal goal ten pounds higher lol. I am comfortable at where I am now, but with only being four months out I don't have much say.