Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think i hit green!

Had fill yesterday, and now on solids. I ate a few bites and I was fine. Not wanting more. Not wanting to stick my finger in ranch. Not wanting a babybel cheese, and not wanting 15 crackers before I go to bed. Is this the green spot? I sure hope so! Ate lunch earlier. Smaller amount and went almost 6 hours with out being hungry.

I sure hope you are..... According to my personal experience, I thought I was GREEN after my last fill. Unfortunately, after a week and a half, I knew I wasn't. But, I'm very hopeful that I will be there after my next visit on Feb 8. I have read other posters mention that it sometimes takes a week or two to know how a fill truly has worked. Best of luck.... Hope you have found your SWEET SPOT. I truly feel that I am sooooo close !!!!!!

i had a fill on the 23rd and am still going back and forth from liquids, mushies and solids. i am not hungry either. my last fill before this one it took me several weeks before i got used to the restriction. having same problems with this fill. but after a couple of weeks i sorta get used to it and the hunger comes back. good for you for achieving that sweet spot.

Had fill yesterday, and now on solids. I ate a few bites and I was fine. Not wanting more. Not wanting to stick my finger in ranch. Not wanting a babybel cheese, and not wanting 15 crackers before I go to bed. Is this the green spot? I sure hope so! Ate lunch earlier. Smaller amount and went almost 6 hours with out being hungry.

It's not that you are telling yourself NOT to eat, by will power...it is like you said...Not wanting to eat..NO HUNGER or interest...that is the band talking...not you....a true sign of the Green Zone....

Many people get it, then it fades, perhaps just from a little swelling.....which is normal in the beginning...but you are getting a taste - feel as to what the band can do....

Some people get it between meals...some like me experience it 24hrs a day...whatever...as long as you get it!

I hope it sticks with you...

Edited by B-52

The green zone is ambiguous for many of us and can be fickle at times. Don't be surprised if the zone becomes too tight or too loose as time goes by. Tweaking with more adjustments can happen.

But congrats on being in or very near the zone.

Well, I agree I have not felt much of the green zone myself. It comes and goes from time to time. Mostly I feel a good healthy appetite. I read somewhere that an appetite for lite food is good for health. However, it's not favorably the green zone.

So far so good. Today I had only one meal. Bc I wasn't hungry. I had prime rib at a restaurant with my dad. Ate 1/3 maybe. That meal was at noon. It's now 6 pm and I am just now feeling hungry. So, this may not be the green zone?

What they are saying is sometimes it takes as much as a month for your body to make its adjustments. You may be in the green and at least for now you are getting the benefits of it. After the fill has settled down, you will know if it's truly green or you need another fill. Take it nice and slow til then.