Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WEIGHED IN TODAY! 216! THATS -196lbs since April 2013

6 lbs to go until huigh school and goal weight. meeting with Dietician Friday to try and slow down the weight loss.. I think i am done. I dont think i want to get any skinnier. Didnt know i would ever say that. Psyched. Jus bought a new Motorcycle. havent ridden in years.. Cant wait.

All the best to all

Chris

Wow, wow, wow! Nearly 200 lb loss! What an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations on your success!!

That is amazing. Congratulations. Can you share what you typically eat in a day?

Amazing, awesome, inspiring...What words can I say to tell you how great you have done? I don't need to tell you, because you get to live it! Congratulations!!!

Yay! And Holy Guacamole! That's fabulous!

HOLY COW !!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!,,,,I AM A SLOW LOSER AND SOO JEALOUS,,,,BUT HAPPY AS HELL FOR YOU ,,YOU MUST FEEL GREAT... PLEASE SHARE YOURE meal plan FOR A DAY IF YOU DONT MIND ... B)

Wonderful! Any pics? :)

Those are amazing numbers!

Hope you have great adventures in your new body and on your new bike!

Dude, Congratulations......awesome job!

So amazing that you have lost almost 200 pounds in less than a year!!!!! Wear your helmet!!!! :)

Thats awesome!! I agree with the others. Can u share your meal plan?

My typical eating day is about 1100 calories.. mind you i work 3rd so i am backwards.

at midnihgt i have an iced coffee w 1 creme and splenda

at 3am i have chicken Soup that i make in crockpokt. about 3-4 ounces of cjicken n veges.

go to gym from 8-9am

10am ill have 2 poached eggs on 1 piece of wheat toasts

then i go to sleep from 12-7

8pm ill have a granola bar, or a bowl of Soup, or a piece of chicken, or some shrimp

Something like that ..

I bought a HONDA SHADOW 750. cant wait.

Chris

Im going to have to boost my calories a bit to stop. My surgeon thought id be 250. then he said well your way ahead so probably 230. Now im at 216!! I need to slow it down.. I dont look sick but people have no clue who i am !! to funny.