Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

whats everybody eaten today

HI LYNNE TODAY IVE HAD AS FOLLOWS :

BREAKFAST A COFFEE

LUNCH 1 LOW FAT LASANGE WITH GRAVY (GRAVY IS A MUST OR IT WONT GO DOWN)

EVENING MEAL A BOWL OF HOME MADE LOW FAT SPAG BOL NO Pasta.< /span>

AND ALSO LOTS OF Water & NO SUGAR DILUTE juice.< /span>

lol.. I was "bad" today. I say "bad" because it's laughable compared to what I used to eat. :girl_hug:

Breakfast- Protein shake

Lunch- 1/2 c mashed potatoes with a few bits of cheese and bacon bits

1/4 c broccoli cheese Soup

1/3 c molten chocolate cake from Chili's

Haven't had dinner yet.

I'll try to be "good" lol :mad:

Shoot....I am having a bad day.... :girl_hug:

No breakfast....

lunch a nacho supreme from Taco Hell.... (kids choice)

@ movies....popcorn & Sour patch kids...blah

Snack.... 1/2 cup (or +) pistachio nuts...

I fell off the wagon today and my head hurts! lol...

yer doing awesome boo boo! It's ok to fall off every once in a while, in fact it can be downright fun! :girl_hug:

Lianna send some zuchinni this way! :girl_hug:

Thanks Davya....I feel like a total jerk today...I have been grazing on these freaking nuts but I love them! :mad:

I actually like Taco Bell....lol. We tend to grill a LOT outdoors since the weather is so nice here in south Texas. Zuchinni is one of my favorites to throw on the grill! I just slice them in half lengthwise and sprinkle a little season salt on them. They are super good cooked this way!

I actually like Taco Bell....lol. We tend to grill a LOT outdoors since the weather is so nice here in south Texas. Zuchinni is one of my favorites to throw on the grill! I just slice them in half lengthwise and sprinkle a little season salt on them. They are super good cooked this way!

I used to love Taco Hell, and all of the other fast food places, but since the band I have changed so much. It now makes me ill....ugh....

I love Texas, I lived there when I was first married. I miss the Texas sun...

I had surgery Monday and have been on Clear liquids until today so I feel like I have really died and gone to heaven with my full liquid diet. This is what I've had:

Very thin Cream of Wheat

smoothie made with lf milk, vanilla, 2 strawberries, crushed ice and a scoop of Isopure

sugar free hot chocolate

Still to come:

Yogurt smoothie

"Imagine" creamy corn Soup

Carrot juice (I LOVE Bolthouse carrot juice!)

Ymmmm!

Weetbix so far today, with some sliced banana. Its only 7.15 am.

Yesterday I had a bowl of muesli for Breakfast, a yogurt and a banana for lunch, a chocolate chip cookie from the batch I made for the kids and we went over to SIL's for her birthday where I had a glass of wine, a small serve of roast pork with some salad and coffee. I couldnt fit the birthday cake in.

today we're going on a picnic, we have rather a nice cheese platter put together for lunch, with some fruit and I'll probably pull some bolognaise sauce out of the freezer so we'll have an easy spaghetti bolognaise when we come home. Not many vegetables today!

ok, im about a month and three weeks post op.

today i had:

breakfast:

earl grey tea, tablespoon honey

two packets of Golean oatmeal, teaspoon real butter

lunch:

lunchables (the ham and swiss kind)

one hour later: special k protien Water

late lunch:

one gordons fish patty ( 100 cal, no carbs, 17 protien!)

one can of Tomato and rice Soup undiluted (love this stuff)

Im going to the movies tonight with my boys, and ill have a half a bag of reeces pieces likely.

then dinner. which will likely be another gordons fish patty and a half of a cup of peas with butter.

Its a heavy day. I just recently got back to Maine from Galveston and things are much different here. I found it very hard not to go back into old habits. I started working out at the gym this morning and it went well.

im to go every day to do cardio, every other day do strength. Im hoping it will make a difference.

i feel good.

I've spent Thursday and Friday bringing back up everything I eat, so I've decided to go liquids and mushies for a couple of days and take it easy on myself.

Thus:

Breakfast - Cereal

lunch - Cup at Hand Creamy Tomato (gawd, I love that stuff)

dinner - haven't gotten there yet.

I had 1/2 of a roll with roast beef on it and ate the bottom of the roll with it drenched in au jus. My 1st bread in a long time and I wanted to see if it with work with this fill. It had provolone on it too.With a tiny salad with oil and vinegar.

dinner was a tiny bowl of homemade chili with 1/4 cup of rice and a tiny bit of cheese on it. I ate about 1/2 of the bowl.

I had a snack of a South Beach bar.

Amazing.. I am full.