Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lap Band doesn't change the fact I am an emotional eater.

Hi Candace- here's the truism to life- there will ALWAYS be SOMETHING. Always. Relationships, money, family, illness, death, stress, etc. And for so long we turned to food for comfort and - love- and it worked for the moment, but it doesn't last so you need that next food fix and then, of course, you need bigger and bigger clothes. And you get unhealthy and unhappy.

So YAY FOR YOU for doing something about it! Now, you need to make a list of what you can do besides eat. AND you need to remember you're not perfect and you can start over. I had a major backslide for ~almost~ a year due to diving back into my biggest trigger food (like Voldemort, it is a name I dare not speak, LOL). BUT, I pulled my head out of my a$$ and got back in the saddle, lost the re-gain and am back down the scale. SO, you can make this work, think of alternatives to eating, brush your teeth, chew gum, make a deal with yourself that if you don't pig out then you can get a manicure, etc.

And if you're not logging your food, may I suggest doing so? It's so very helpful.

You are doing GREAT, don't let someone who obviously doesn't love you for you, no matter the size, stop you from being the happiest and healthiest you can be!!!

And that's my $.02.

Nicki

There is a article on here about how to get back to your ex , Meaning , when you get to your goal or even getting healthier and smaller , they see you and what you are doing or have done , then they give you a compliment , all you do is smile say than kyou and walk away , I can't remember where it is but I think it is in the magazine article at the top of the band page so take a look and read it made me laugh and was informative, just a suggestion , also maybe he was just jeoulous and not sure why or was afraid of what you were accomplishing for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches