Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Down total of 120 lbs !

Awesome! Congrats!

OMG That is so fantastic that I have to ask if that is even healthy? You look great - certainly doesnt appear you should lose 20 more pounds (though I understand). I didnt look at your profile but will - what was your starting height, weight, and size.

Im asking too because I wonder if your stats are similar to mine. I am down almost 100 lbs in 9 months.

HOW DID YOU LOSE 120 in 8 months though??? Is it still coming off? Mine has stabilized a bit.

Thanks

great job, next week will be 8 months for me and down 112 #, my weight loss has slowed down, can get frustrated at times, but i still try to eat right and workout 4-5 times a week. losing about 5-7# per month.

HUGE success! HUGE congratulations!!

OMG That is so fantastic that I have to ask if that is even healthy? You look great - certainly doesnt appear you should lose 20 more pounds (though I understand). I didnt look at your profile but will - what was your starting height, weight, and size.

Im asking too because I wonder if your stats are similar to mine. I am down almost 100 lbs in 9 months.

HOW DID YOU LOSE 120 in 8 months though??? Is it still coming off? Mine has stabilized a bit.

Thanks

Thank you. My stats are:

HW: 274

CW: 150

GW: 130

I certainly think I can get down to 130 lbs being that I'm only 5'3 tall. I am very happy with my weight loss thus far. I'm a very avid runner since surgery. I couldn't run a day in my life before this surgery. Now, I love to run four to five times a week (3 miles) each day. I think running has helped me a great deal. Low carbs and high Protein of course, as well.

Of course, at times, my weight loss slows a bit, but start losing again. You've done well yourself in 9 months. :)

Good luck and Congrats on your success!

Edited by DebbieG

great job, next week will be 8 months for me and down 112 #, my weight loss has slowed down, can get frustrated at times, but i still try to eat right and workout 4-5 times a week. losing about 5-7# per month.

Thank you! Your doing fantastic also. Good for you. :) It does get frustrating when our weight gets to a stand still, but no worries, it soon jump starts again. Working out is definitely a key to losing! I agree. In between running, I use the Wii fit :)

Edited by DebbieG