Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can I smoke after surgery / Why YES I CAN!!

I thought I was the only one on this thread who couldn't understand Mike -- figured it was some sort of 420 fan talk (you know that special language you learn after 1/2 your brain cells are fried, shriveled and die).

I know that cooking it in butter will bond the THC with the fat. You can use bacon grease too lol.

This I know from "Growing up" and leaving things in the past :sneaky:

Thanks bacon grease is a great idea. MMM Bacon

Lets look at it like the glass is still half full. If you still have half a brain left, just means you got some more partying to do !!

And Ninner, HELL YEA Bacon is hella good !!!

There might be a lot things we can do with the Band, but we choose not to do for health reasons. Smoking is an addiction that is hard to quit, but why start it up the minute after surgery. Cannot you work with your doctor to find something at helps you quit?

There might be a lot things we can do with the Band, but we choose not to do for health reasons. Smoking is an addiction that is hard to quit, but why start it up the minute after surgery. Cannot you work with your doctor to find something at helps you quit?

They are talking about the leafy green stuff that smells bad..

They are talking about the leafy green stuff that smells bad..

As someone who works with addicts with substance abuse issues, I would suggest getting help from your doctor. We work with people who use illegal drugs and it is just not healthy for the person or their family.

Again, if the original poster went through the trouble of getting the band to have a healthy life-style why would they smoke? ;)

Pot addicting? prove it.

Lets look at it like the glass is still half full. If you still have half a brain left, just means you got some more partying to do !!

Jubjub, even though I don't condone your choices, I love your sense of humor. ;)

Pot addicting? prove it.

Your right, it's not addictive, keep on token away. Have at it.

Jubjub, even though I don't condone your choices, I love your sense of humor. ;)

I agree too hehe

I wouldn't turn to pot though if I made all this effort to get healthy...

Atleast u can laugh it off though when people give their 2 cents!

Man I don't even know what to say. lol

But thanks Donna, I feel it's always healthier to laugh about things then to worry or fret over things.

Substance abuse sounds so dirty to a pot head. ;) I mean im not scratching my skin, or like stealing copper and stuff. (copper theft is real bad in Dallas these days) Im not like spending all my $$ on pot and like taking food off my familes table or anything. (unless they got like a nice box of fresh hot Fried chicken, then the might come up a lil short, lil shawt) :( I handle my business 1st, then I turn to my 3rd love. Food being 2nd to my family, probably explaning why I got banded in the 1st place huh? I mean food is a substance also right? Does that make me a junkie cause im addicted to food as well? Should I wear some ragady clothes next time I go to a buffet since I would be feeding my "bad addicting habit" by eating?

(thought = I wonder if my DR could get some real good stuff? Like some medical stuff, mmmm... nice !!!) Anyway, lol what was I talking about? I guess in closing this post, um, more bacon, more smokin, and more fills !! And more discusions. I love this country!! :angry:

p.s. Sorry for the random copper story, or my horrible spelling.

JubJub - OUT !!

Man I don't even know what to say. lol

But thanks Donna, I feel it's always healthier to laugh about things then to worry or fret over things.

Substance abuse sounds so dirty to a pot head. ;) I mean im not scratching my skin, or like stealing copper and stuff. (copper theft is real bad in Dallas these days) Im not like spending all my $$ on pot and like taking food off my familes table or anything. (unless they got like a nice box of fresh hot Fried chicken, then the might come up a lil short, lil shawt) :( I handle my business 1st, then I turn to my 3rd love. food being 2nd to my family, probably explaning why I got banded in the 1st place huh? I mean food is a substance also right? Does that make me a junkie cause im addicted to food as well? Should I wear some ragady clothes next time I go to a buffet since I would be feeding my "bad addicting habit" by eating?

(thought = I wonder if my DR could get some real good stuff? Like some medical stuff, mmmm... nice !!!) Anyway, lol what was I talking about? I guess in closing this post, um, more bacon, more smokin, and more fills !! And more discusions. I love this country!! :angry:

p.s. Sorry for the random copper story, or my horrible spelling.

JubJub - OUT !!

Perhaps all your pot smoking is affecting your ability to spell properly. Toke on buddy toke on.:angry: