Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vegas Bash

Sounds okay to me, unless you want to sub some of the saucy/pasta-ey stuff for chicken marsala or something a bit lighter (imagine, me, saying that...??) :D

How about transportation? Who all will have vehicles? And I can't remember, will we need to get a taxi/shuttle to the hotel upon arrival?

How many of us are arriving early? Like 9am?

I forgot about drinks, but I never even order Water for myself, so I guess if anyone's drinking they can throw in a few extra bucks to be fair. I know the guys will probably want something.

Originally posted by Vera

Yep Carol we come into (LAS) at 9:06am.

Sounds like quite a few of us will be arriving 9am-ish.

Cool. :D

I'm arriving ealry Friday morning . My flight arrives at 9:05 am..I plan to take a cab to the hotel it is very close to the airport.probably a 5-6$ cab ride If there is not enough vehicles to transport to dinner we can all share a couple of cabs...and probably have to do the same thing to get to lisa's house on Saturday.. Who is flying and who is driving?

food menu sounds devine. Price is devine as well. As far as drinks go that can just be included in the final bill. Each person that orders a drink can just throw in a few extra bucks to cover the drinks. I will most likely just drink ice tea that night. But the next day all bets are off.

My sweetie and I will have a vehicle and can transport 4 to 5 extra people.

I think Teresa is driving as well and she said she can bring a few extra as well.

I think Donali is driving but not sure.

The rest can take cabs I guess.

Who's name will the reservations be under so everyone will know who to ask for? How about LapBanders??? LOL!! Or if they require a name then Lisa you can give yours. Lisa or Delarla or Poorshah? LOL!!

I'm driving with manly man - not sure when we'll arrive - probably 2ish if we leave here by 9am.

Dinner/price sounds fine by me. Hopefully Sweetie will think so, too. :D If not, he can fend for himself.

See everyone Friday night, 10/8!!! I can't wait!!!

:banana :Bunny :banana

Penni,

I am definitely coming. Sent you an email with my cell phone number. I am meeting a client for lunch and Keno. He is picking me up from the airport. Leatha and I have been discussing hotel reservations. I am not 100% sure I will stay at Hojos. I am looking into a better hotel situation. I am arriving on Friday morning and leaving Monday evening. I have not worked out hotel, but should have a line on this sometime during the week. The HOJO is Ok, but I h ave some frequent flier points and I am looking at different hotels. DOnt have anyplace to stay Sunday night either and dont know how many people are staying til Monday. I might need to shack up with someone or cough up the bill for Sunday night. I am excited about the trip and cant wait to meet everyone.

Babs in TX

334/199/170

6/23/03

Looks like I have no more time for playing around... making a challenge to myself to starve to death till then! Band, what band? Boo hoo, I want a port! I need a fill.

Hey, my pool is empty! The workers drained it and chipped all the tile and plaster off. What a huge mess, but at least it will pretty for you girls to look at. Cold, but pretty.

I am definitely coming. Sent you an email with my cell phone number.

Babs could you resend that email. I can't seem to find the info. I might have mistakenly deleted the info. SORRY!!

Do you want me to send you a shopping list of what I need to make the margaritas? (of course I will reimburse you!) Also, I was thinking that I would make fresh crab dip for the BBQ, as it is VERY band friendly. I am so looking to meet all you wonderful and Crazy :) people and all the manly men. Also, hoping to ride or catch a ride on the HARLEY.

Let me know.

Carol

Last night someone asked me if I was crazy for opening up my house to a bunch of strangers. But to say publicly, "sure girls, just give me your shopping lists" is cracking me up!

Okay, now that I'm done laughing, sure, send me the marguerita ingredients and I'll pick them up.

Meanwhile, I'm going ahead with the plans for Buca and the menu suggestions since I haven't gotten much feedback and time is running out.

And we need Tequila, and ice, and mix, and cigars, and tampons, and sunscreen, and flip-flops, and naked men magazines, and rolls of quarters...

And we need Tequila, and ice, and mix, and cigars, and tampons, and sunscreen, and flip-flops, and naked men magazines, and rolls of quarters...
and make sure Chris has his leather thong cleaned. LOL!!

But I'm glad you can laugh about it. I would be more than happy to go to the store on Friday and pick them up but was wondering if other people need fresh ingredients or not and how many times would we have to run to the store. If there is one close to your house, no problem. But I didn't want to have you take us all to the store and I'm sure we all want to make it easier on you. I'm more than happy to buy it on Friday... definitely not a problem.

Also, I don't think you are crazy to open your house to us. I think you are wonderful and know that we all are too! :):D

So, if there is a store close -- I'll go on Friday (was that when you were planning to pickup stuff for Saturday anyway?). I definitely will go shopping with you then.

Carol

There are several grocery stores within a mile from my house. I'm taking off work on Friday, so I'll be hitting the store after I shove all the dirty clothes under the bed and shove a mop around. I'm still not sure of what we'll be having - big suprise to all of us (including me.)

Penni, how do you know about Chris's sweaty leather thong?