Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vegas Bash

Lisa: We both started at a 43 lb loss. So anything above that is what we will use as a guideline.

So far I have lost 4 lbs. If your current signature loss is right then you are winning with an amazing and might I had very impressive 8 lb loss. But it ain't over yet.

Remember I go for a fill on the 23rd of September. HEHEHEHE!!!

See ya in October.

Just happened to quickly check in and see that the Vegas trip is still on. I'm so glad and really looking forward to it (and Lisa, can't wait to take a ride on the Harley). Penni, you are doing great. It is going to be close. Vera and I will be there early Friday morning. See you all then.

Carol

Dr. McKeen 12/29/03

269/167/145

Penni, if you get a fill, I'm a cooked goose. I have zero restriction, so I'm working with only willpower, which failed me today because I had 2 pieces of designer chocolate for breakfast! If you get a fill, I'm taking diet pills and getting my jaws wired!

And no, the -51 isn't accurate as of today. That was what I weighed on my 4 month anniversary, but I'm up several pounds. Yo-yo, yo-yo, ding dong, ding dong.

Oh, and I'm looking at my calendar and the 8th of October will be my precious monthly bloating (perfect timing for you.)

So everyone put your money on Penni. I don't think I have a chance!

Viva Las Vegas

I get a fill next Wednesday, get my hair done next Friday, and bought a new camera...I'll be ready!

Penni are you still the coordinator?? I'll E-mail you my cell#. Is there anything I can bring besides my favorite exchange clothes?

I can't wait to meet everyone:cool:

Blue Hair Lady Bingo-Here we come

Countdown

Vera Yeah I am still the coordinator. Email me your info and I will include it in my palm pilot with the rest of the info. Penni60@aol.com

I will also be arriving Friday morning, my planes gets into Vegas at 9:05 am. I will just take a cab over to the hotel. Are we having a clothing exchange?

I just saw Dr. McKeen today for a fill. He was in a great mood and for the first time actually got me on the first poke. Be sure to tell him we need separate support group and not with Michelle. :D

Lisa, I plan on purchasing margarita makings there and making a large batch for us, please make room in your freezer for about 9 ziplock quart bags of margaritas! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with. I'm willing to pickup grocery items too! I can't wait. Even getting a bikini/leg waxing before hand!

Penni, you are just too sweet and I can't wait to meet everyone.

Carol

Damn, I wasn't even gonna shave my arm pits considering tank top weather will be over. Do I gotta pluck my eyebrows now, too?

I'm taking off work that Friday and the following Monday, so I'll be up waiting for y'all. I'm 5 minutes from the aiport so start getting me arrival times before the margueritas get here - no drinking and driving!

I had electrolysis about 20 years ago and haven't shaved a pit since then or plucked an eyebrow! But I plan on sitting in the sun and drinking a margarita or two. Vera and I arrive early, I think 8:30 but she has the tickets so I have to check with her. Since HoJo's is so close we can take a taxi and then when enough of us are there, we can call you to come and get us.

It is so generous of you to open up your house to us!.

Carol (aka Cricket/LV stripper name)

I think it's only fair that I open my house since I'm the only one not coughing up money for air & hotel. But having some of you early to help would be a blast! Too many cooks in the kitchen... run!

I have a funny electrolysis story (imagine that?)

Ten years ago I bought one of the home electrolysis units. I have about 10 hairs on my big toe, so I tried getting rid of those hairs first. It hurt like hell, but I kept going. But I ended up returning the stupid machine because it was really painful and I didn't think it was working.

Well, after the huge red swelling went down 2 months later... let's just say I only have one hairy toe now. It actually worked!

Yep Carol we come into (LAS) at 9:06am.

I love to cook

9 quarts of Margaritas???

Don't you hate toe hair...I gave my up shaving toes years ago, now I'll be self conscience ....

Penni is it still cool if we stay at your house thursday night the 7th? Thanks a million!

I'll email you my cell number too when I find it again.

I guess this means I have to shave my legs and pits too...HMMM. Can't wait to meet everybody, Teresa

Teresa sure come on down. Just let me know when to expect your arrival and I will give you directions to our place. We are so incredibly easy to find. RIGHT LISA???