Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There are 3 of us on the 17th now that KS joined the group. Leigh on the18th and Super Fatty and SaraJane in the 19th. WOw think of the combined weight we're going to loose. We can and will do this ladies.

What time is your surgery? Mine is 2pm the 17th. I wish it was all over.

We're all going to have to be support for each other to , cheer each on and also to be a shoulder/ear when we need it. We know it isn't going to be a cake walk but it can help when we have someone who is going through the same thing as we are at the same time (give or take a day or 2).

SJ, Glitter, SF and me (Sherry) will be walking that path to health and how great it will be to buy clothes in the normal size section for the 1st time. I hope other people can join in to help.

They haven't given me a time yet. I guess the hospital will call this Friday with the time. Eeeek! It's getting real now!!

I'm definitely on board for supporting each other. It'll be nice to have someone going through the same stuff. I am hoping I can post once I'm out of recovery.

I can't wait to never shop at Lane Bryant again!!

Welcome KS to a great group of sleevers. I have surgery on the 17th and so does Glitter. I wrote in another post the others dates. I'm trying to keep up w/everyones dates. It's exciting, scary and now that we're all here to support each other calming. I feel better knowing I'll be hearing others experiences as they happen.

I think we can all relate to thin people not understanding what it's like to be fat. Just loose weight is what I've been told. Right. If I could do that I would be thin.

Keep reading the posts. The book The Ultimate Gastric Sleeve is a great book. On Amazon.< /p>

We all can and will do this.

Sherry

I also have the surgery on Feb 17th at 7am!! I am so excited and nervous. I joined this forum because I have no one here that I can share this experience with. Everyone I know is thin and doesn't understand what our struggle is like. I've been overweight all my life and look forward to a healthy future. Almost a week away.... Aaaahhhh! :D

There are 3 of us on the 17th now that KS joined the group. Leigh on the18th and Super Fatty and SaraJane in the 19th. WOw think of the combined weight we're going to loose. We can and will do this ladies.

Dayum straight!!!!!

Welcome Law001. We have a group of us close in date. I'm the 17th, Leigh in SC is the 18, so is superfatty and Sara Jane is the 19th. I have to write down the couple others since I have to keep every ones dates straight.

I'm Sherry but shersun is on my profile. WELCOME! We all can do this.

Hi! I'm from NYC but live I LI now and will be having my surgery (if insurance approves it) on 2/15 @ Mather Hospital.

Would love some support buddies :)

I'm on the 18th too. In NC. Scheduled at 7:30am but have to be there at 5:00 am. I cannot wait

I have to vs at the hospital at 8am, surgery at 10. I knew that as soon as I got the paperwork about a week after choosing the day. Omg. So close. 10 days!

I have to be at the hosp a wk from tomorrow at noon w/surgery at 2 pm. WOW getting close.

Well, I wish I knew my time :(

I'm at 830 on Thursday morning. Check in at 630. I'm so glad it's early in the day so I can get it over with!

I start my liver reduction diet this coming Friday(14th). I found myself eating all of my favorites this weekend. Kind of like food funerals. It was sad! Haha.

I am allowed 4 Protein shakes each day, sf Jello, sf Popsicles, broth and 1/2 cup of non starchy veggies every day for 10 days. It sounds pretty filling, until I actually start it!!

Well, I wish I knew my time :(

I hope it's early in the day!

I'm at 830 on Thursday morning. Check in at 630. I'm so glad it's early in the day so I can get it over with!

Do you have far to drive to the hospital? I have 32 miles to mine.

Me too. If it's early it means I won't be dwelling on it half the day. It's a 3 hr drive for me

No. The hospital is 5-10 minutes away depending on traffic. Thankfully. At least 32 miles isn't too bad. I know SF has a three hour drive to her hospital.

No. The hospital is 5-10 minutes away depending on traffic. Thankfully. At least 32 miles isn't too bad. I know SF has a three hour drive to her hospital.

10 min is great. I hope the weather for SF is good. 3 hrs is a long haul. It will take about 45 min for me depending on traffic. The hosp is in the east valley and I'm in the west valley.

I'm so effing excited. I swear, the days are CREEPING lol. All I keep thinking about is this surgery.