Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How to know when you have hit the GREEN ZONE?

JELLY Lady VS!

Just wondering if the "NO HUNGER" thing comes with age of the band. After reading these post I wonder if I am too tight. I can't seem to eat solids with out first a little discomfort...haev to get up and walk around. Spit up a few times --- after waiting 15 minutes I can then eat.

If I call the Dr's office they will say come and have some removed. I have already been through this once; once a tiny bit was removed, It was like the gates of hell opened up and I had NO restriction whats so ever!! I hate going backwards to that point. Also the scales are not moving but the inches seem to be coming off.

SOOOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!! Maybe I am analyzing way too deep and need to be patient and just wait and continue on my Soups and Protein shakes, also Wendy's chili has NO problems going down.

THANK YOU all for the tips !!! XOXO

Rarely hungry. Maybe eating 4 oz of food. Sometimes eating three meals other times one. Just not feeling hungry or having a desire to eat.

a persons zone is their own...hard to explain to someone..

Explaining the green zone is like trying to explain love. It's something you have to "feel" to understand.

CG,

There you go, over-thinking again. Yet another reason we're soul sisters! But I think you're just on the verge of knowing that the infamous Green Zone is, after all, a RANGE and not a single point, and you've been roaming that range for a while now ("Home, home on the range, where the deer and the antelope play, where never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day"). Your next assignment: giving yourself credit for recognizing that.

Jean

i cant tell you how often jeannie and me discussed this esp in regards to me..

how do i know about the green or (pink zone) as its called...i have no earthly idea..

like with all things, depending on whom you talk to, their wls, their journey progression,

i know when i had enough to eat..and i know when to stop

and i just work the band/pliction as best i can by helping it by eating as clean as i can..

so maybe i am in the zone after all..

yes jeannie.......nothing like HOMEWORK

CG,

There you go, over-thinking again. Yet another reason we're soul sisters! But I think you're just on the verge of knowing that the infamous Green Zone is, after all, a RANGE and not a single point, and you've been roaming that range for a while now ("Home, home on the range, where the deer and the antelope play, where never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day"). Your next assignment: giving yourself credit for recognizing that.

Jean

i cant tell you how often jeannie and me discussed this esp in regards to me..

how do i know about the green or (pink zone) as its called...i have no earthly idea..

like with all things, depending on whom you talk to, their wls, their journey progression,

i know when i had enough to eat..and i know when to stop

and i just work the band/pliction as best i can by helping it by eating as clean as i can..

so maybe i am in the zone after all..

yes jeannie.......nothing like HOMEWORK

Well, don't try telling me the dog ate it.

I'm glad to see you describe it as a "range". I think a lot of folks think there is one magic number. Before I had my last fill, I sorta felt ok with where I was but I let doctor do a tad more. Since it's settled in, might could use a tiny fill more and maybe not. But, I'm going to stay right where I am. I can still eat, but I stay satisfied for 4+ hours. Don't really crave and am losing steadily.

I'm glad to see you describe it as a "range". I think a lot of folks think there is one magic number. Before I had my last fill, I sorta felt ok with where I was but I let doctor do a tad more. Since it's settled in, might could use a tiny fill more and maybe not. But, I'm going to stay right where I am. I can still eat, but I stay satisfied for 4+ hours. Don't really crave and am losing steadily.

well said Sandy :)

as long as one is losing (inches and weight) and living LIFE as it is meant be lived, why focus so much on a zone?????? what matters is living and eating healthy and exercising....i say this because it wasnt that long ago that i was hardly walking.....life is more than am i in a zone......lose weight/inches, stay positive....deal with positive people and for heaven sakes......own it

Edited by ☠carolinagirl☠