Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Trying to be patient

Hello there all. I was going to post this in the rants and raves section but realized it might better be suited here. I saw my surgeon for the final appointment last Monday the 23rd. I am chomping at the bit because when I called my insurance company on Friday, my office had not even submitted my authorization yet. I know the holidays are busy and it was Christmas. I know I have made it patiently over the last four months, and it seems every day waiting is a little harder. I passed the crossroads of excitement and nervousness. All the nerves and second guesses are gone and I am completely head strong and ready to take the next step in my journey. I feel like once the insurance process is done, everything will come faster. Alas, maybe I should take this time to absorb into the journey and aim for productivity. It is hard though.

A lot of times insurance companies will say they haven't received anything because either they really didn't. ...The stuff was sent to the wrong fax/ department or it can take the insurance companies up to 7 days to load the information in their system. I would suggest you call your doctor's office to find out if they did submit it...If so what number they sent it too other who they called it in too...then call your insurance company tell them the information and see if they can find it or if it went to the right place. Once you get it to the right place follow up on it daily. Unfortunately office staff isn't always very good at this stuff and you have to help it along at times. I hope it gets approved soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches