Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I WANT...

To be healthy

To be able to by regular sized clothes

To be able to comfortably sit in a plane seat

To not feel ashamed or emabarrased in public

To spend less on groceries

To have more energy to do what i have been missing out on

To be phsyically fit + able to pass a phys. test to get my dream job

To not feel embarrased to sit next to someone at a sports stadium

To look better

To have a brighter outlook on life

To no longer worry

To have more confidence with the opposite sex

To swim without embarrasment

To not have future complications because of my weight

To look in the mirror and see myself in a way i have never done b4

Anyone else got any more of their own that they would like to add

I guess even though I still have about 50 more pounds to loose the best thing for me has been to finally be able to go into Walmart, the mall, Sears, Penney's or anywhere and be able to buy clothes from the Regular department and not those Dang Ugly Plus sizes that I've had to wear for so long.

You go Big Thunder, you'll reach your goals in no time.

I hate to go on feild trips or outings with the kids, always fear I won't be able to fit in the seats. Went on one yesterday and was able to sit very comfortable....part was because the seats were a little bigger, but still theatre seats, and part because I've lost a little over 32 pounds and things aren't quite as wide as they were a few months ago!!! YAY FOR ME!!!!!

Anyone else got any more of their own that they would like to add
I want to be able to go river rafting, fall out of the boat, and not have my fellow rafters second guess about pulling me back in.

My family has a week-long vacation every summer at a lake in Tennessee. I want to be able to water-tube behind a boat, fall off, and be able to pull myself back onto the tube without swimming it to the boat and climbing on from there.

I want to be able to walk uphill and have a conversation at the same time.

I want to be able to go to an amusement park and ride rollercoasters without wondering whether I am too fat to fit in the seats.

I want to be able to apply for any job I want and not wonder whether I am fit enough to perform the duties.

I want to be able to buy clothes that aren't simply different colors of the same style (if you find a style that fits and looks halfway decent, buy lots!).

I want to be able to wear pretty shoes with heels.

I want to be able to find attractive underwear that fits.

Forgot about the Seadoo....would like to be able to throw my 11 year old son and myself off it while "hotrodding" and be able to get back on it without help!! He loves to ride with me but I won't hotrod because one time we both fell off and my family had to get in a boat from shore and come out to help! Not exactly a crowning moment....

I wanted to

get healthy---when I was banded I was on 2 meds for high blood pressure and one for blood sugar---now I take none of them---my #'s are all excellent! I began as morbidly obese, and am now overweight.

to buy "normal" clothes, not plus size----I began ins a size 22/24 pants, and am now a size 14...comfortably.

to feel comfortable in crowds---I used to feel like I was the biggest person around ALWAYS!!! I not only don't feel that way anymore, I can actually see it for myself.

to feel less self concious eating in public---now not only do I not feel everyone is looking at my size...I eat a bandster size meal---nothing for ANYONE to freak out over!!

to be able to run and play with my grandkids---my 2 year old granddaughter now runs from me in the yard, screeching "get me Granny!!!"

to be more comfortable in intimate situations with my husband---suffice it to say---I conquered this one too!!!!

to be able to ride again without someone calling the animal cruelty people---rode for several hours today!

to feel "fit"---I exercise now, and enjoy it!!! I go to Curves--and I life light weights---I actually have toned muscles! It totally impresses my 6 year old grandson!!!

still to come.....

to ride amusement park rides again---especially the roller coasters.

to ride to Sturgis again---on the bike, not drive the follow car.

to swim in public.

to learn to not hide from cameras---I realize regardless of weight I want pics with my DH & kids & grandkids!

Most of these I intend to deal with this summer!!! By the rally in August, I hope all of them are behind me!

Kat

I want to be able to comfortably finish the half marathon walk saturday and sunday of the Avon Walk for breast cancer without thinking I could keel over with a heart attack or thinking that i'm the heaviest unfit walker out there. the last 2 years I couldn't finish it - this year I KNOW i will!

I had not thought about the wetsuit thing. That is one of the reasons I no longer scuba dive. My wetsuit would never fit me.

Maybe someday it will, and I will be able to comfortably have all the gear on, and still be able to put my flippers on!

I want to be able to cross my legs

I want to be able to tie my shoes w/out finding a seat

I want to be able to see my "privates" w/o a mirror (sorry...but it has been too long)

I want to be able to feel healthy, sexy and alive again

I want to not have to rely on my dazzling personality to capture someones attention

I want to be 100 pounds less