Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need to renew my Passport....they always say that Customs Agents have seen it all, including weight loss....and up till last trip it was not a problem....

The custom agent looked me over head to toe real hard...held up the line...I told him that picture was over 100 pounds ago...he did not say a word, and next thing I know another agent shows up out of no where and looks at my passport...he must have pushed a hidden button or something because he never physically called for the other agent...she just showed up...

Long story short, the 2nd agent said "Congratulations" without cracking a smile and walked away.... and the first agent stamped my passport without saying a word....

Not going through that again....I've got 3 years left on my current passport, but going to renew after the first of the year....

Congrats is right!

Good point...I'll be using mine in three weeks for the first time in a couple of years....Way too long! Ready for some sun!

This made me laugh, the deadpan "Congratulations." I remember in my youth how much I loved my documents with all the stamps, the photo, etc. But these days a glimpse of my driver's license picture makes me wince. Looking forward to needing new everything!

I got a new drivers license and they used my old photo! But at least I weigh the amount it says on it (for the first time ever, lol!)

Very timely post B-52. We just booked a family cruise for July and I had to check my passport to see if it included my middle name. The picture is of me 100 lbs. heavier so now I'm also curious to see what reaction, if any, I get from the ship personnel when they look at it.

I was extremely lazy and did not get a new drivers license until mine expired, but enjoyed the looks I got from people seeing the old one! My passport I never had until I had lost my 100 lbs, so never had that trouble! Time to get the new one B-52, I guess that means to fork over another big bucks to the govt.! Happy New year, Karen..aka..kll724

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches