Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Teresa's new pic's

Teresa, these are great pics!! I love the one of you by the Water...wish I'd thought of that last week when I was at the beach. Where was that? Was it as deserted as it looks here?

You go, girl. You're doing great! And hubby's a cutie, too!

Thanks folks,

Your all so sweet. I notice small changes especially after seeing the pictures but nothing has seemed to drastic yet. I am in this for the long haul and still have plenty to lose for goal. My husband and our roommate are always thrilled to hear how my weekly weigh-in's have gone. Both big supporters.

Yes Alex, We were the only ones on the beach right then. It was late afternoon and all the tourists had headed off I guess. My best friend had rented a beach house (ended up being a mobile home) for $50 a night and it allowed dogs. It was so comfy and we had a grand time. It was in the town of Seal Rock, just between Newport and florence Oregon. There are hundreds of ocean overlooks, beaches and picnic areas and this just happened to be one of them. The Oregon coast is a beautiful sight to see and highly reccommend it to everybody.

Once again thank you for all the sweet words and support. I think you are all doing great too and can't wait to see some pictures from people who haven't shared yet. Best wishes and lots of XoXo, Teresa

Teresa,

Wow you look great! How long have you been married? You look so young. :D

Originally posted by bushbaby

Teresa,

Wow you look great! How long have you been married? You look so young. :D

Well, I'm old enough to be her mother, if that gives you any idea! Boy, do I feel decrepitate!:D

OMG Teresa, you look great. That picture of you by the Water is beautiful. Your hubby is one lucky guy. Thanks for being such an inspiration for the rest of us.

Teresa!!!! I am so glad to see updated pictures of you! I agree with everyone else... the picture of you on the beach is awesome and makes a great avatar! You are such a cutie! Oh... and the hubby... hubba hubba. :D You are just like a butterfly emerging from her cocoon!

Darcy

Teresa,

Thanks for sharing. You have such a great smile and you and your husband look great together.

Keep up the wonderful job... You can really see a difference. :D

Hey Teresa... You look so cute. You have a fantastic smile. I am glad you have shared with us. I am going to put some pictures on in October. I am in be tween jobs and got a chance to get on the computer and this is the first thing I saw. How delighted I was.You are adorable. My daughter just yesterday told me she looked at some pictures of me before my 40 lb loss and said there was a big difference. You are inspirational to me especially since neither of us has had fills. I love your haircut, so cute blowing in the wind... Thanks again...Janie

I like the short haircut too. It is funny because just a couple of months before surgery (before I even knew I was going to have surgery- I was still hoping) I decided to have all of my waist length hair chopped and donated to the "Locks of Love" program (wigs for children cancer patients). At the time I felt I was just ready for a change and knew if I did get the surgery I would appreciate short hair in the hospital. It was kind of too short initially but I like the length now.

I have been married 5 years this November and my husband and I have been together 10 years. He was 18 and I was barely 21 years old. We kind of grew up together. There have been some really shakey times but things have gotten better the longer we have been married and the more we grow up. I am 30 years old now, so not exactly that 'child' you keep referring too. Though I have always been thankful to look young. I was reading some post on the "cosmetic surgery" thread about how people look older and get more wrinkles as they lose weight and keep wondering if that will happen to me.

I love the support I get on this site and was thankful to find this place prior to being banded so I got the insight of all the experienced ones. Thank you all for making this such a great place. Teresa;)