Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stage 3 And 4 Food List, Whats Yours?

I been reading the guide book and was wondering what kind of food, menu you have.

I would like to make a list of the food I can eat but looking to make a meal that is also good for my 15yr old son.

You have any in mind. I liked the. Thanks

Egg muffins
Started by Stef_L, July 02 2013

Something that is soft and sleeve friendly but also family friendly hunh? well, how about chili, that you can puree for yourself? or ground beef flavored for tacos, but no shell for you, with refried Beans, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, cheese etc.? Those sit well early on for most people and your son can have tacos with beans and a salad maybe?

Gamergirl, a good one, Im writing these tips down. thanks

Ok.

Egg muffins

Chili

Bump, please help me out, thank you

Nancy, check out my blog at www.sleevers.wordpress.com. I have tons of recipes there. Also if you look around, there's an official Pinterest thread and many of us post recipes. My Pinterest ID is Statgamer and you can add me.

Additionally, the meals specific to being sleeved and then recipe sharing sections have lots of great ideas.

Hth

Nancy, check out my blog at www.sleevers.wordpress.com. I have tons of recipes there. Also if you look around, there's an official Pinterest thread and many of us post recipes. My Pinterest ID is Statgamer and you can add me. <br><br>

Additionally, the meals specific to being sleeved and then recipe sharing sections have lots of great ideas. <br><br>

Hth

Can you tell me how to find you Gus on Pinterest!? I'm starting mushy phase tmw!

<br> Can you tell me how to find you Gus on Pinterest!? I'm starting mushy phase tmw!

Go to where you can search for people on Pinterest.. Search for Statgamer in Pinners and then "follow all boards" or choose the boards you want :)

<br>

Go to where you can search for people on Pinterest.. Search for Statgamer in Pinners and then "follow all boards" or choose the boards you want :)

Awesome thanks so much!!! Heading to your blog too!!!

<br>

It won't work :(

post-182072-0-34773600-1386084737_thumb.jpg

<br> It won't work :(

Sorry changed a setting. Try again?

Also something good for the family and you - Meatloaf. Ground turkey or chicken or beef, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, onion Soup mix. You can look up the Ann Landers recipe. She makes with ground beef I usually used half ground chicken and 1/2 ground beef.

where do I find Pinterest

I go to your blog site and do what ?

Nancy, check out my blog at www.sleevers.wordpress.com. I have tons of recipes there. Also if you look around, there's an official Pinterest thread and many of us post recipes. My Pinterest ID is Statgamer and you can add me.
Additionally, the meals specific to being sleeved and then recipe sharing sections have lots of great ideas.

where is it ?

I go to your blog site and do what ? Nancy, check out my blog at www.sleevers.wordpress.com. I have tons of recipes there. Also if you look around, there's an official Pinterest thread and many of us post recipes. My Pinterest ID is Statgamer and you can add me. Additionally, the meals specific to being sleeved and then recipe sharing sections have lots of great ideas. where is it ?

Hi nancy it's www.sleevefs.wordpress.com. Check out the recipe tab there.