Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Knotts Berry Farm Nsv....

Since moving to So Ca 6 weeks ago, we thought we'd take advantage of all the fun stuff to do (watched the Dr Phil show tape a couple weeks ago and will see The Tonite Show on Dec 10th) and since Knotts berry Farm has FREE (reg $68) tickets to veterans and 1 friend till Jan 4th, we decided to go. I'm not a roller coaster fan at all. It might have something to do with the fact that I didn't want to know if I wouldn't fit in it. Too embarrassing to be told by staff that u won't fit.

Rode on 5 of them (1 was barely big enuf for my 6'1" hubby. If he'd have been 1" taller, he wouldn't have fit) without any problem. And I didn't worry about it. Worried about going 0-82mph in 2.3 seconds, going straight up then straight down, but didn;t worry about fitting in the seat!

Yeah me!

Congrats! As long as you are new to SoCal, be sure to take in the Newport Harbor Christmas boat parade in mid-December. It is rated as one of the top 10 Christmas events in the nation. Hundreds of elaborately decorated yachts sail in a parade around the harbor for 5 nights while people party at the restaurants, bars and homes on the waterfront. Half a million people come to see it each year! Enjoy! Also check out the Christmas decorations at Roger's Gardens in Newport Beach, a local holiday tradition.

Martar

i've lost some of my hearing while losing weight :(

Did you say DR. PHIL????

you saw the Dr. Phil show???? :o

i just fainted :huh:

OGM i am green with envy!!!!!

i love him

i would give my first born child to have a chance to see him!!! :lol:

was it a good episode (sex, drugs, marriage- no sex :lol: -??) :D

i always tape him, even old episodes from mid 2000's on different channels

i go to bed with him sometimes :rolleyes: watching tv silly :lol:

just being silly - don't believe in watching tv in the bedroom

back on topic.............yeah you - you go girl!!!!!

your such a success story (you and pic are so cute)

love to see you - very happy for YOUR happiness

holding the door open for you as you are knocking on the door to enter the century club!!!!

keep up the good work bud :)

kathy

congrats

but really............are you serious???? .Dr. Phil!!!!! ;)

Martar

i've lost some of my hearing while losing weight :(

Did you say DR. PHIL????

you saw the Dr. Phil show???? :o

i just fainted :huh:

OGM i am green with envy!!!!!

i love him

i would give my first born child to have a chance to see him!!! :lol:

was it a good episode (sex, drugs, marriage- no sex :lol: -??) :D

i always tape him, even old episodes from mid 2000's on different channels

i go to bed with him sometimes :rolleyes: watching tv silly :lol:

just being silly - don't believe in watching tv in the bedroom

back on topic.............yeah you - you go girl!!!!!

your such a success story (you and pic are so cute)

love to see you - very happy for YOUR happiness

holding the door open for you as you are knocking on the door to enter the century club!!!!

keep up the good work bud :)

kathy

congrats

but really............are you serious???? .Dr. Phil!!!!! ;)

Yes, u "heard" that right. Actually, 2nd time seeing him. Saw him 2 yrs ago also. The tapings (they do 1 episode, take u outside for a break then reseat u for a 2nd episode taping. He and his wife change clothes so it looks like a different day) weren't as good this time as 2 yrs ago. The 1st episode had 2 guests. The 1st guest was a 16 yr old out of control teen who'd been arrested and in jail 7 times, slept with 20 men (all over 35) and had chlamydia. 2nd guest was a brother and sister who were both shot execution style in the head and lived. Their friend did not, however. Jose Baez (of Casey Anthony fame) was on that part.

2nd episode was all about SEX, or lack of. 2 guests also. Both couples fighting and having affairs. Not real exciting stuff. A couple yrs ago we watched a 2 parter on a woman who was kidnapped at 14 and kept in the school janitors house for 10 yrs before escaping. The 2nd episode was a man who had served 25 yrs in prison for a murder who wanted to apologize to the adult kids of the women he murdered. They forgave him. Very moving episode.

2 yrs ago, we dvr'd it and saw ourselves on both episodes. Didn't hurt that hubby wore a dark purple shirt (have to wear dark non patterned business attire or u won't be admitted) so we'd recognize ourselves easily. He did that again.

We just got approved for Ellen tickets on Jan 27th. I'm excited to see her. Looks like fun. While I miss Oregon (it's not normal to wear shorts all year round!), So Ca is turning out to be quite fun.

The next time we go to Dr Phil (now that we've been before, we get VIP status), I'll say hi for u (like I can get close enuf to do that, silly!)!!!

Thank u for the compliments. Yes, I'm almost 100 lbs. I broke 100 (104) 2 yrs ago with my lapband but then it slipped and I gained 30 back, so I'm working on those. I figure I'll maintain till after the holidays and then get serious about getting to 130!