Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I'm gettong sleeved tomorrow 2/19/14. Can't wait!

Good luck! Keep us posted on your recovery.

Thanks so much. Congrats on yours being done. We're almost sleeve twins.

I know SuperFab is having hers tomorrow and there may be one more. You are in good company!

Ok guys. It's been a loooong day. I helped a friend fail a history exam til midnight and then she had a massive gallbladder attack. She is sleeved and is my ride to the hospital and is the one staying with me in the hospital. She's doing better now and we are about to head that way soon.

Thank you guys for all the well wishes!

XOXO

April

PS, Jen, the comment about God's creation was damn hilarious!!!!

Ok guys. It's been a loooong day. I helped a friend fail a history exam til midnight and then she had a massive gallbladder attack. She is sleeved and is my ride to the hospital and is the one staying with me in the hospital. She's doing better now and we are about to head that way soon.

Thank you guys for all the well wishes!

XOXO

April

PS, Jen, the comment about God's creation was damn hilarious!!!!

Oh man. What a rough day. You will get there. Maybe you friend will check in as well? Ha!

In all seriousness though I hope she's okay. Safe travels!

Guys. I am on my way to the hospital. Wish me well. I will try to update as soon as I can

Guys. I am on my way to the hospital. Wish me well. I will try to update as soon as I can

Go Leigh Anne! We are so excited for you. Take a deep breath. You're almost there!

Good luck April and Leigh Anne!! I'll very thinking of ya both today.

Edited by Sarahjane79

Good luck April and Leigh Anne!! I'll very thinking of ya both today.

Leigh Anne and I are kickin sleeve ass today!!! We got this!!

1Day, glad to hear from you. So glad you're doing better each day. Mines tomorrow so you gave me some encouragement.

Good morning Super Fab You'll do great. Had mine done yesterday, feeling a little sore but nothing major in terms of pain and discomfort. The only thing I have experienced is feeling bloated because of the gas used to enlarge the abdomen. So best of luck prayers are with you today..

Good morning Super Fab You'll do great. Had mine done yesterday, feeling a little sore but nothing major in terms of pain and discomfort. The only thing I have experienced is feeling bloated because of the gas used to enlarge the abdomen. So best of luck prayers are with you today..

Glad to hear from you cilliworks. Just walk as soon as you can and start moving that gas out! Welcome to the losers bench!

Glad to hear from you cilliworks. Just walk as soon as you can and start moving that gas out! Welcome to the losers bench!

Already have but it still has not helped much Maybe as soon as I can drink Water this morning it will help. Thanks for the advise

Yeah. That trapped gas can be a nasty bitch. And it makes moving hurt more! Good luck Hun. We know you can do it.

Thanks!!! I'm glad you're feeling ok. I'm a bundle of nerves. Lol