Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I'm on the app but thank you I will go to the site today and fix that!! .. On a side note I tried the u jury unflavored today at work. Mixed it with a bit thing of crystal lite.. My boss said .:: wtf is that it smells like sweaty ass.... Lmao I have to agree and it tastes just as bad :(

If you go to the bottom of the email, you can unsubscribe from the emails.

Mio is the absolute worst thing you can put in your Water. Its actually antifreeze and has to be shipped to stores via haz-mat trucks. Chemicals in it are terrible! Just a heads up!

That's odd. When I stocked at Walmart it just came on the truck with everything else. But my absolute favorite is crystal lite pure, which is sweetened with stevia and you can't find anywhere but online since those Mio like squirts have taken over the shelves.

I wouldn't say Mio is pure sugar, far from it. If you read the back you'll see its not healthy but it not bad either. Everyone is worried about two of the ingredients, "propylene glycol" and sucralose. The rest has no complaints the i came across, so I'll focus on those two. First Propylene glycol, yes it is used in antifreeze, BUT it is "non-toxic" antifreeze and is the exact opposite of "ethylene" glycol which is also used in [toxic] antifreeze that is very toxic to humans and animals. Propylene glycol is used in antifreeze for winterizing drinking Water systems. It is also used as a moisturizer in medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste, Shampoo, mouth wash, hair care products, and the main ingredient of deodorant sticks. The list goes on, it's a good thing to look up it is in a lot of everyday things. Now sucralose, in minimal amounts as in mio is not bad, think about it most baking mixes have splenda in it, which is made from sucralose. Everything in Mio is something the body can use, as it is also found in other everyday items. Also if you're not sure just look it all up on your own, the short list list of ingredients doesn't take long. I really hope this helps, by the way i love Mio, it's really getting me to drink more water throughout the day. Source(s): Research on every ingredient listed. In the berry Pomegranate Mio, which all Mio's are mainly the same except…Read more

Edited by SuperFab

Not trying to argue or debate, but the thing about Mio scared me so I looked it up. The thing about how they truck it in is not true either but I didn't wanna have to copy n paste n stuff again.

2.9 lbs down since Wed. Um think I found some motivation for this pre-op diet! Yeah!!!

I know what you mean. Great job!!!

I measured yesterday (day 10) and I've lost 2 inches in my waist, an inch and a half in my hips and a half inch around my neck.

I wouldn't say Mio is pure sugar, far from it. If you read the back you'll see its not healthy but it not bad either. Everyone is worried about two of the ingredients, "propylene glycol" and sucralose. The rest has no complaints the i came across, so I'll focus on those two. First Propylene glycol, yes it is used in antifreeze, BUT it is "non-toxic" antifreeze and is the exact opposite of "ethylene" glycol which is also used in [toxic] antifreeze that is very toxic to humans and animals. Propylene glycol is used in antifreeze for winterizing drinking Water systems. It is also used as a moisturizer in medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste, Shampoo, mouth wash, hair care products, and the main ingredient of deodorant sticks. The list goes on, it's a good thing to look up it is in a lot of everyday things. Now sucralose, in minimal amounts as in mio is not bad, think about it most baking mixes have splenda in it, which is made from sucralose. Everything in Mio is something the body can use, as it is also found in other everyday items. Also if you're not sure just look it all up on your own, the short list list of ingredients doesn't take long. I really hope this helps, by the way i love Mio, it's really getting me to drink more water throughout the day. Source(s): Research on every ingredient listed. In the Berry Pomegranate Mio, which all Mio's are mainly the same except…Read more

If anything is used in antifreeze, its not going in my body. End of story.

If anything is used in antifreeze, its not going in my body. End of story.

If you drink Water it's used IN drinking water to winterize the system and keep drinking water from freezing. Unless you only drink spring water. And I'm not sure about those filtration systems.

But I totally get what you're saying. There is lots of controversy over it. And the same with sucralose aka Splenda. I have a sensitivity to aspartame. It gives me headaches and diarrhea. Some people have that reaction to Splenda. In lab rats they both cause cancer. Of course in humans the equivalent would be copious amounts. Now days it seems like we just have to pick and choose our poisons.

I will always lean toward stevia as my sweetener, but it's hard to find as a sweetener in products which sucks.

Hey ladies & gents: congrats to the new sleevers and esp. Those who made it through the snow to the hospital by sled or skis! Hang in there with hicchups, gas, etc. Walking really IS the cure to much of the post-op challenges.

I see my surgeon this mornin' for my first post-op follow up nearly 20 lbs. down! :0)

Probably going to return my "UN-flavored" Unjury. Sweaty Ass is a pretty accurate description! LMAO! I TRIED to like it, in two different Soups and vanilla sf pudding but it was VILE - ironic given it's "UNFLAVORED" right?! I was taken in by their responsive nutritionist who replied to my emailed questions about their high-sodium Soup and to ask how the heck they came up with the name UNJury (it's supposed to be the opposite of INJury... uuuhhhh, ooookayyyy??!). They nicely provided a small food thermometer cuz the temp can't exceed 130 deg. for hot liquids or else the powder starts to turn into wallpaper paste. Their "reason" for the 770 mg. sodium chicken soup is that reg. canned soups are much higher and their taste tests found lower sodium soups don't taste as good with their Protein isolate --- duh, no kidding!!! I must admit that their "Chocolate Splendor" IS the best tasting chocolate protein supplement I've tried. It doesn't have that wicked diet taste like most others so I'll stick with that one and find other low sodium soups that are at least palatable.

On a separate note, please get the flu shot. My girlfriend just died of flu complications yesterday at age 50 leaving behind a 20-yr-old son and 5-yr-old twin girls. Life is precious. Cherish life! Happy Valentines Day!! <3

Hey ladies & gents: congrats to the new sleevers and esp. Those who made it through the snow to the hospital by sled or skis! Hang in there with hicchups, gas, etc. Walking really IS the cure to much of the post-op challenges. I see my surgeon this mornin' for my first post-op follow up nearly 20 lbs. down! :0) Probably going to return my "UN-flavored" Unjury. Sweaty Ass is a pretty accurate description! LMAO! I TRIED to like it, in two different Soups and vanilla sf pudding but it was VILE - ironic given it's "UNFLAVORED" right?! I was taken in by their responsive nutritionist who replied to my emailed questions about their high-sodium Soup and to ask how the heck they came up with the name UNJury (it's supposed to be the opposite of INJury... uuuhhhh, ooookayyyy??!). They nicely provided a small food thermometer cuz the temp can't exceed 130 deg. for hot liquids or else the powder starts to turn into wallpaper paste. Their "reason" for the 770 mg. sodium chicken soup is that reg. canned soups are much higher and their taste tests found lower sodium soups don't taste as good with their Protein isolate --- duh, no kidding!!! I must admit that their "Chocolate Splendor" IS the best tasting chocolate protein supplement I've tried. It doesn't have that wicked diet taste like most others so I'll stick with that one and find other low sodium soups that are at least palatable. On a separate note, please get the flu shot. My girlfriend just died of flu complications yesterday at age 50 leaving behind a 20-yr-old son and 5-yr-old twin girls. Life is precious. Cherish life! Happy Valentines Day!! <3

Omg!!! I am so very sorry for your loss. I know it's hard losing someone as both of my parents are gone. If I were there I'd give u a great big hug.

Passed my leak test!!!!!! I've never been so happy for broth!

Yay!!! It'll taste like heaven, what little you'll get down. Lol

And I can only drink this hot peppermint tea without feeling sick. Water makes me so nauseous. Anyone gotta any Fluid intake tricks.? I been sticking with the tea. Forgot my Crystal light at home. I think my new tummy likes warn stuff;-)

I was really nauseated after surgery I actually sipped on a little Pickle Juice it really settled my stomached

Day 11 of my pre-op diet I'm really tired. I don't feel like I'm gonna roast my dog and eat her anymore or anything and the hunger is still gone but I still feel "empty". I guess I was used to always feeling full Bc I was such a volume eater.

I am a bit concerned Bc the scale went down the first 3 days and that's it. But I'm following my plan so it is what it is.

Of course on day 13, which is Sunday, I'll be around all kinds of food which sucks. We always have a "The Walking Dead" watch party at my sister's on Sundays and there will be a lot of food. I'm gonna take my lil puddin cup and some Protein Powder and some Soup I guess. Maybe a shake. Ugh.

April

April, the mat couple days were the toughest for me with exhaustion. I felt like The Walking Dead. (See what I did there?!). It was really tough. But you're almost through it!