Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

We certainly are spoiled having disneyland so close. Its fun to run over for a fence hours and tire out the little one. We love it.

That alms means no snow. Oh man. jealous if the weather AND Mickey Mouse!

That alms means no snow. Oh man. jealous if the weather AND Mickey Mouse!

So I am assuming you have snow? Is it bad right now?

So I am assuming you have snow? Is it bad right now?

I live in michigan. We have TOO much snow! Haha. It's snowed like 95% of the time since January 1. It's been the worst winter in a while. Sub zero windchills and so much snow!

I'm over it. So I'm totally jealous you live in my most favorite climate ever. ;)

I live in michigan. We have TOO much snow! Haha. It's snowed like 95% of the time since January 1. It's been the worst winter in a while. Sub zero windchills and so much snow! I'm over it. So I'm totally jealous you live in my most favorite climate ever. ;)

Remember when I was griping to u about how cold it was here.... Then I remembered where you live. Yeah, not funny

Remember when I was griping to u about how cold it was here.... Then I remembered where you live. Yeah, not funny

It wasa whopping 11 degrees on the way home tonight. I don't remember a winter being this cold, for this long. It's a bunch of bullsh!t. Hah

I'm in Chicago and we've gotten sooo much snow. It's ridiculous this year. I think they said on the news that last year in the month of January we had 9 inches and we had 59 inches this January. We have had so much snow that we have a salt shortage and they are running out of places to put all of it!

I'm in Chicago and we've gotten sooo much snow. It's ridiculous this year. I think they said on the news that last year in the month of January we had 9 inches and we had 59 inches this January. We have had so much snow that we have a salt shortage and they are running out of places to put all of it!

Same. In mid January we had only like 20 inches last year, and this year almost 80. NO THANKS. I live just around the lake and north from Chicago. We get most if the same crap. Ick.

Ps. Where in Chicago do you live? I miss that city so much.

Edited by Sarahjane79

I'm sorry ladies. We are bundled up here at 57*. I am not trying to brag. We lived in WA the last three years and those were closer to real winters. I got to experience seasons for the first time in my life. I'm so glad we are back in OC. Lol.

Y'all are literally making me shiver just thinking about it. I'm supposed to move north in a year and a half and so many people start to freeze their butts off after losing weight. I'll be wearing sexy flannel pj's and long johns to bed ;)

I'm sorry ladies. We are bundled up here at 57*. I am not trying to brag. We lived in WA the last three years and those were closer to real winters. I got to experience seasons for the first time in my life. I'm so glad we are back in OC. Lol.

Oh, I'd brag! Haha. I love southern cal. My aunt and uncle live just south of la. I was out there a few years ago and it's my dream climate. Absolutely perfect weather. I'd be so happy to not experience seasons for a while. Haha

Oh, I'd brag! Haha. I love southern cal. My aunt and uncle live just south of la. I was out there a few years ago and it's my dream climate. Absolutely perfect weather. I'd be so happy to not experience seasons for a while. Haha

After having them for three years, I'm good. Haha. We do love our weather. Today we went walking with our dogs and baby and it was gorgeous. We know how lucky we are. Maybe you can visit your aunt again soon? Lol.

After having them for three years, I'm good. Haha. We do love our weather. Today we went walking with our dogs and baby and it was gorgeous. We know how lucky we are. Maybe you can visit your aunt again soon? Lol.

I'm in school for nursing. I'm really thinking about becoming a traveling nurse, and then only going warm places. Ha

I'm in school for nursing. I'm really thinking about becoming a traveling nurse, and then only going warm places. Ha

I like that plan. Let me know if you're ever in so cal again. We can meet up and not eat a whole meal together. Haha!

I like that plan. Let me know if you're ever in so cal again. We can meet up and not eat a whole meal together. Haha!

Hahahahah. Yes!

My oldest BFF lives an hour and a half away from me and had this surgery in December. My big joke is that I'll come visit and we'll share a Water. Ha!

Hahahahah. Yes!

My oldest BFF lives an hour and a half away from me and had this surgery in December. My big joke is that I'll come visit and we'll share a Water. Ha!

In a few months you could bump it up to a Protein Shake.