Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I'm just going to be a napping fool until surgery. If I don't have to study anatomy or math, I'm gonna try and nap. Though it isn't too hard, I got home today and fell asleep sitting up on my couch for a good 15-20 minutes. I also find if I let myself be hungry for a little bit, it just goes away on its own.

When I'm in bed, I keep a bottle of Water beside me. If I get a pang I sit up and chug. Lol. I swear I nap all through the day if I'm able. It's getting more difficult Bc I'm trying to move from a crap apt to an actual house march 1 so I'm packing stuff too. Pack, nap.... Pack more, nap.... Lol

When I'm in bed, I keep a bottle of Water beside me. If I get a pang I sit up and chug. Lol. I swear I nap all through the day if I'm able. It's getting more difficult Bc I'm trying to move from a crap apt to an actual house march 1 so I'm packing stuff too. Pack, nap.... Pack more, nap.... Lol

Yup. I bring biiiiiiig glass of water to bed with me every night. Mostly cause I'm lazy and don't want to have to go downstairs to get water. But now it's nice for that rogue hunger.

Packing SUCKS. I'm so sorry. But yay for a house!

At least packing is activity! Pack those calories away mama!

Y'all are funny. Lmao!!! I've lived in these apartments for almost 5 years. They're bad. Seriously, the pizza guys don't deliver here after dark. Drug deals, etc. so I know it'll be hard after surgery the 18th but I have sons and nephews to do any lifting. All I have to do is my packing.

Are you guzzling at night too, Jencovi?

Just chugged half.a bottle of gaterade G2. Hungry go away. I'm not hungry I'm not hungry I'm not hungry.

I know. It's tough. I just did the same with Water. It was all that fast food talk. Gotta get my head on straight

Y'all are funny. Lmao!!! I've lived in these apartments for almost 5 years. They're bad. Seriously, the pizza guys don't deliver here after dark. Drug deals, etc. so I know it'll be hard after surgery the 18th but I have sons and nephews to do any lifting. All I have to do is my packing.

Are you guzzling at night too, Jencovi?

I have three liters of Water on my bedside table and I'm fighting hunger as I lay here in bed on my ipad. Which is about to run out of battery. Haha. I may HAVE to sleep. Lol.

No!!! Charge it!!! Lol

Are you getting lots and lots of Protein and very little carbs? I found the more protein I get the less hunger I have. I'm getting at least 100g protein a day. I checked and I'm in ketosis so I'm burning fat too, which is why my scale keeps going down each day.

No!!! Charge it!!! Lol

Are you getting lots and lots of Protein and very little carbs? I found the more protein I get the less hunger I have. I'm getting at least 100g protein a day. I checked and I'm in ketosis so I'm burning fat too, which is why my scale keeps going down each day.

Overall yes. But today wasn't my best day. I'm almost ten pounds down so yay for that. I think I will turn in soon. I have to go to a funeral tomorrow :( It's for my best friend's grandpa so it'll be a long day and I will have to fight the temptation to eat at the reception after. Ugh.

Overall yes. But today wasn't my best day. I'm almost ten pounds down so yay for that. I think I will turn in soon. I have to go to a funeral tomorrow :( It's for my best friend's grandpa so it'll be a long day and I will have to fight the temptation to eat at the reception after. Ugh.

Tomorrow just take it one hour at a time and remember we're here rooting for you. Gnite girlie

Tomorrow just take it one hour at a time and remember we're here rooting for you. Gnite girlie

I will. I'm also taking a huge bottle of Water and a shake in an insulated cup. Yes. I will look strange and I'm okay with that.

Jencovi- I'm so sorry! You can do it! :) And like April said, we're all here for ya! We got this! And even if today wasn't good, there's always tomorrow.

I will. I'm also taking a huge bottle of Water and a shake in an insulated cup. Yes. I will look strange and I'm okay with that.

I'm going out to dinner with my BFF (and friends) for her birthday tomorrow. I will be sitting there enjoying my ProtiDiet concentrate in water and a Protein Shake. I'll look weird not eating, but I don't care! I just hope the restaurant aren't dicks about it.

Hi Superfatty, you're soon gonna have to change that screen name to Superskinny!

Thanks for clarifying -- for ggdrop on my behalf that Yes - It was only on Tues. night - my 1st night home after 2/3 surgery that I suffered with my bed.

Also, pill swallowing wasn't nearly as painful as feared. Jello is a great trick. Just wrap the pill in jello, tilt your head back and place the little blob toward the back of your tongue. It slides right down once ya get the hang of it! ????

cwang, thanks for all your sweet notes. I don't mind your references to Jesus - but please understand that I happen to be Jewish, so it's better not to assume that everyone is a Christian. G-d bless.

I'm excited to move from Stage 1 (clear liquids) to Stage 2 (full liquids) tomorrow! Lost 17 lbs. since HW and 8 are just since 2/3 surgery! So proud of myself. Haven't been on all liquids for this long since my tonsilectomy at age 17!

I'm going out to dinner with my BFF (and friends) for her birthday tomorrow. I will be sitting there enjoying my ProtiDiet concentrate in Water and a Protein Shake. I'll look weird not eating, but I don't care! I just hope the restaurant aren't dicks about it.

I'd totally lie if they are dicks. I'd say "I'm sick and this has anti nausea medicine in it. The alternative is throwing up. I didn't want to make your customers think the food made me sick". Just sayin