Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did fine today too, skipped food until 4pm, then some yummy Soup. However, I had some SF chocolate pudding because I was craving chocolate too! Naughty me. Still on the mark though. Felt great. Yes, there is always tomorrow, one of the fantastic things about the 5:2! Great job girls!

Yesterday I only came in at 400 calories. Normally I am around 550 but I wasn't feeling good and I went to bed early.

Susie, be careful eating today. Try to stick to your plan if you can. I believe what makes 5:2 work is sticking to a good diet on your regular days.

I'm interested in finding out if you feel more restriction than usual today.

Great job Susan!

Trying to eat today but cannot find enough clean foods to fill out my calories so I'll only have 650 cals today and I did Insanity plus weights.

Quick pop in to say I lost exactly 4 pounds this week!!

Oh, wow! Now, aren't you proud??? Keep up the good work!

Yesterday I only came in at 400 calories. Normally I am around 550 but I wasn't feeling good and I went to bed early. Susie, be careful eating today. Try to stick to your plan if you can. I believe what makes 5:2 work is sticking to a good diet on your regular days. I'm interested in finding out if you feel more restriction than usual today. Great job Susan!

Thank you, trust me overly obsessed with wvwrything I eat, LoL. I did eat a Quest bar in the middle of the night due to my BS dropping ;(.... Oh well, kinda had no choice.

Quick pop in to say I lost exactly 4 pounds this week!!

There ya go!.... Congrats!

Yesterday I only came in at 400 calories. Normally I am around 550 but I wasn't feeling good and I went to bed early. Susie, be careful eating today. Try to stick to your plan if you can. I believe what makes 5:2 work is sticking to a good diet on your regular days. I'm interested in finding out if you feel more restriction than usual today. Great job Susan!

Thank you, trust me overly obsessed with wvwrything I eat, LoL. I did eat a Quest bar in the middle of the night due to my BS dropping ;(.... Oh well, kinda had no choice.

Quest bars are my crack.......LOL I am so trying not to order any more of those, now I find myself thinking of going to the mall to buy them...Uggggggh! Good news is I haven't given in yet... :P

I struggle with fasting last week so this week I will make it rock. Time to get down to the 130's with no excuses.....I know it can be done because I have Georgia as a great example for me! :P;)

Georgia you are my role model..... :P

Trying to eat today but cannot find enough clean foods to fill out my calories so I'll only have 650 cals today and I did Insanity plus weights.

Wtg on the insanity! I did it when I was 95 pounds heavier and it was too hard! I wonder now if I can keep up.... Hmmm

Feeling weird today, not a bad thing, but I don't have an appetite. I woke up and ate 1 1/2 low carb tortillas with low fat shredded moZz and olive oil and middle eastern blend called Zatar. Haven't ate since, been drinking my fluids. It's almost 2pm and I really am not hungry. Probably going to have to grab me a Protein Shake before work. What do you all do when you aren't hungry on a regular day?

Feeling weird today, not a bad thing, but I don't have an appetite. I woke up and ate 1 1/2 low carb tortillas with low fat shredded moZz and olive oil and middle eastern blend called Zatar. Haven't ate since, been drinking my fluids. It's almost 2pm and I really am not hungry. Probably going to have to grab me a Protein Shake before work. What do you all do when you aren't hungry on a regular day?

5:2 caused me and many others to be much less hungry on feast days! Enjoy! I believe that watching what you eat on non fast days increases your loss overall. Just get your Protein in and don't go too low on cals or your body will adjust to it and slow down loss overall.

Edited by Georgia

Susie,

Have you spoken to your doctor about fasting?

On the 5:2 website it says that certain people should not follow this method.

Including type 1 diabetics...

I worry about something going wrong.

Susie, Have you spoken to your doctor about fasting? On the 5:2 website it says that certain people should not follow this method. Including type 1 diabetics... I worry about something going wrong.

Most def don't do this until checking with your Dr if you are Type 1.

Susie, Have you spoken to your doctor about fasting? On the 5:2 website it says that certain people should not follow this method. Including type 1 diabetics... I worry about something going wrong.

I did mention it and she said as long as I drink my fluids and my bs is stable then she trusts me ;)