Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Homosexual Liberal Atheists ~ What's UP with that?

Of course masturbation was a sin, so if I did it I "confessed" and was given "consequences"

I have three sons, all raised to be good Catholic boys...LOL

My rule was "thou shalt not masturbate", but you should take a shower every day, and you can wash it as fast as you want to.

It's just a man thing (again, no pun intended). If you don't have one of those things, you just can't possibly understand. Nor can I understand a woman's feelings. I try, really I do, but there is a difference. It's springtime, look outside, are the female birds falling on the ground, flopping their wings trying to seduce a male? NO. It's us males that think you all are beautiful and act like idiots.

It's springtime, look outside, are the female birds falling on the ground, flopping their wings trying to seduce a male? NO. It's us males that think you all are beautiful and act like idiots.

You don't think we are all beautiful. You are just hoping that at least a few of us are WILLING. Us girls know what's what, hon. We make the rules....and don't you guys dare forget it, either.

You don't think we are all beautiful. You are just hoping that at least a few of us are WILLING. Us girls know what's what, hon. We make the rules....and don't you guys dare forget it, either.

Oh Carlene, I beg to differ...no, not all, but most of you ARE beautiful in mind and body. We do hope you are willing, of course, but sex isn't everything. It may be near the top but the list is long.

Yes, women do make the rules because you control half the money and all the sex. Do you know why women have wrinkles around their eyes (crow's feet)? It's because women always say "you want to do WHAT??" You know why men have crow's feet? Because they say "PLEASE!!!"

One of my best buddies, Liz, always used to tell my daughter when she was complaining about boys... Liz would say, "Don't worry, honey. We have ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of what men want. If you understand that, you'll have nothing to worry about." She had a Air Force General father with four brothers and no sisters. Believe me, Liz understood men.

(airway man, I'll bet you're lots of fun at a party. You are funny!)

(airway man, I'll bet you're lots of fun at a party. You are funny!)

I'm your typical "dirty little Johnnie." I do my best work with a couple of stiff scotch and sodas.

That sophisticated, huh?

I'm a Stoli and tonic girl myself. Subsequently sometimes accused of not being able to handle "firewater."

Johhnie for this girl, neat if I am planning to be legless.

So, the question is, if green went out on a date with the Headless Horseman and drank Johhnie neat, could they still drive legally in Sleepy Hollow?

So, the question is, if green went out on a date with the Headless Horseman and drank Johhnie neat, could they still drive legally in Sleepy Hollow?

Silly Marjon, they wouldn't be driving.... They would be doing something entirely different!:D He's only missing his big head, you know.:heh:

And Green never did learn how to drive, anyway.:faint: She lets others do it for her. ;)

I don't become legless, but I do tend to do some knee-walking. At least I think that's how I get the rug burns.

I don't become legless, but I do tend to do some knee-walking. At least I think that's how I get the rug burns.

Don't do that stuff on the rug, stick to the percale sheets, much easier on the knees.

Personally, I am a fan of pure white pure cotton high thread-count sheets; nothing in my house is less than 400. You can get 'em for a reasonable price if you shop smart.:)

airwayman: sounds like the voice of experience talking... :paranoid

Green: not to one up you or anything, but my current best new set is made with 600 thread count Egyptian cotton and has a satin finish. Very luxurious. They must be washed in cold Water with a delicate detergent though. Very easy on the knees. :) I'll never go back to those stiff ones that leave marks on you after a night of super-hydration.

:heh: :heh: :heh: I said stiff.

Personally, I am a fan of pure white pure cotton high thread-count sheets; nothing in my house is less than 400. You can get 'em for a reasonable price if you shop smart.
I Loooooove my 400 ct sheets, but I can't stand anything higher. Too stiff for me. (did I really just say that???) I like my sheets to feel like "clouds", and I just don't get that feeling from anything sateen or above 400. I probably prefer Pima, but Egyptian will do in a pinch. :)

Few things in life are better than a hot shower, and crawling into a bed with freshly laundered sheets. Heaven, I tell you. (Better things exist, but usually occur between the sheets (or on the stairs, or the dining room chair, or in the lake, or in the backyard, or...) so you're still crawling into the freshly made bed).

Few things in life are better than a hot shower, and crawling into a bed with freshly laundered sheets. Heaven, I tell you. (Better things exist, but usually occur between the sheets (or on the stairs, or the dining room chair, or in the lake, or in the backyard, or...) so you're still crawling into the freshly made bed).
The sheets have to be nice and chilly, though. There isn't much I hate more than a warm bed, because it just gets warmer. I love having a cool bed.