Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

N E 1 been Banded at Mt. Carmel col, oh

Soooo March 12 is the day!!! I can't believe it. I feel like I have been waiting for this forever (15months!)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 12 with be here before you know it!

I'm so jealous! I would love to make it to banded land in March! Congrats Niki!

P.S. Send Charlene some good vibes her way for being on top of it! I can't wait for my call!

I had another thought... she called on January 24 and had an opening for February 6th -- that is really fast! Made me realize that when she calls with the good news I need to be mentally ready to say Yes!

Niki---WHOOOHOOO!

congratulations. you have a lot of stuff to look forward too. vacation and then banding!

in 6 months you will be swimming in that size 22 bathing suit!

Hello Ladies

I'm happy to hear that Nikk got her date. I did the same thing I was to be banded in Oct. 07 I went on my cruise frist we had a ball good luck to you Murch is not that far away. I need to know what do you eat on the baby food stage LOL all I eat is Soup and Protein Drinks I'm lost at what to eat. I can only eat about 4oz at a time can someone give me some ideas.

ladyroz

Hello Every one!!! I have missed you ladies!! When did they make the change to the web site, I almost thought I was on the wrong site:crazy:. Sorry it has been so long since I posted, it took like forever to read up on all of the new post on this thread. It has been I very trying time for me, On Dec. 29 my Mother had a Stroke and was rushed to Grant Hospital, I pretty much lived there for almost two weeks before she was transfered to OSU Dodd hall for Rehab. for a little over 1and 1/2 week she was able to come home!!! It Scared the Poop out of us, but we prayed on it and Stood on Isaiah 53:5 like Angie and her family and they feel that she will make an complete recovery. Her left hand is still weak and she gets off balance but that is it.....I am here to tell every one God is Good!!!!! So between my mother, and supporting my son's Basketball team I haven't had time for ANY THING!!!

I have set a Date with my DH to spend some GREAT Quality Time with him this Week-End:wub:.

Ok now that I have updated everyone on what's been going on with my Stress full life. Now it is time for some Welcomes:

:party:Welcome, Welcome, Welcome: HeatherA, Sunrise, and LadyRoz, I hope I didn't leave anyone out!!! If I did please let me know.

NurseNiki......Congrats on your Band date, I feel you made the right choice on waiting till you get back from vacation, Going to Disney Two weeks after surgery would not have been good, I know two weeks after my surgery I wouldn't have been ready for Disney there is just to much walking and if you ride the thought of the safety guards and belt on rides would have bothered your incession, not to mention you would have had a tough time with your food and Drinking Water. I am so Happy for you!!

SpecialK, Yes you do need to get yourself Mentally ready now, when Charlene called and told me I was approved I don't think I had a full week before my surgery date, it was a rush. I think once they get the approval they want to get you in fast, like the insurance company is going to call back and say.... We were just playing she really isnt approved.

Debbie I see you are down 75 pounds, Great Job!!!!!!! I am down 60 and it just makes me so happy.

Okay I must go to bed and SLEEP! Good Night Talk too you soon!!

ladyQT--wow, i had no idea you were going thru all that especially after the untimely death of your brother in law. but that must make you realize how lucky your mom is to be recovering. she is blessed.

hopefully, everything will calm down and things will go back to normal.

Oh Lady QT, your family has been through it the last few months. I will keep your mom and your whole family in my prayers. And your right, God is good, all the time.

Welcome back QT! I am so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life the last month or so! I understand your pain...Last Dec 14th (06) My MIL had a massive stroke, too. We also spent the holidays at Grant...Long story short...she beat the odds and woke up on Christmas day! She has came a long way, but has lost speech, and the use of her legs and right arm...I tried to take care of her here at my house, but after about 6 weeks we had to put her in a nursing home. It is a nice place, as nursing homes go, but I sure do wish I could have kept her home with my FIL. The are only in their 50's so it makes for a long road a head for them...

anyway...I am sooo proud of you for keeping the scales moving in the right direction. I know all of the stress along with the holidays could have been a major weight gain for anyone!

Thanks everyone for the support. I am so excited for the next few weeks...between the vacation and surgery, Time is going to fly!!!!

Welcome back QT! I am so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life the last month or so! I understand your pain...Last Dec 14th (06) My MIL had a massive stroke, too. We also spent the holidays at Grant...Long story short...she beat the odds and woke up on Christmas day! She has came a long way, but has lost speech, and the use of her legs and right arm...I tried to take care of her here at my house, but after about 6 weeks we had to put her in a nursing home. It is a nice place, as nursing homes go, but I sure do wish I could have kept her home with my FIL. The are only in their 50's so it makes for a long road a head for them...

anyway...I am sooo proud of you for keeping the scales moving in the right direction. I know all of the stress along with the holidays could have been a major weight gain for anyone!

Thanks everyone for the support. I am so excited for the next few weeks...between the vacation and surgery, Time is going to fly!!!!

Niki-

Your old signature motto says you "started the journey in October and still trying to get insurance coverage"... Now you need to put a new exiciting tag line in there like a count down to your band date!

Ohhh, ya, that is a good idea! I think I will work on that right now! Have you heard anything special K? I would call Charlene and see the date she faxed the info....

Well, here are my new tickers...so, what do you think? I think the party theme is perfect for something like this...It is the best gift I can give to myself and my family!

:rolleyes2:

Great birthday present to get a call from Charlene at the Mid Ohio Surgical Associates that she has my packet for approval submitted today! When the phone rang I had this moment of panic she was calling to tell me I was disapproved and then a second moment of panic that she might be calling to tell me I'm approved...so silly!!! :cool2:

Say a prayer now for a quick insurance approval!