Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oldtimers thread

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........FREAKO!:paranoid

Ha, Ha, I agree. You'll never win with this guy, who cares about him. Do your own thang!!!

-------------------------

So after getting everyones advice on the buffet issue, turns out yesterday was my 'eat day'. Yes, my finicky band decided after being very tight all week, it was time to eat. Good timing, eh??? So I went to the buffet and ate more than I probably ate all week togther, and enjoyed, ahhhhhhh. Having said that, I still ate way less than anyone else at the table, but it was heaven for me.

Thanks for everyones info!!!

Yeah, I don't even know if i've ever really used that word... it just seemed suiting to this guy. :)

Hey guys! What's up!?

I'm getting so lost here, I'm not even posting anymore. :) It feels like I'm so out of the loop, I can't even catch up.

What's new? Who else are we missing?

Mandi

Nah....you're in the loop, my friend! No worries, I've been posting the last few days enough for you and me!!!

(that's what happens when I'm home from work!!) LOL

:nervous

Hi: You are in the loop. It is Easter weekend and have been busy but have been checking the posts now and then. Happy Easter (what's left of it). Doddie

Try ordering an appetizer only with one small glass of wine. As the rest of the group will be ordering meals, you shouldn't be looked upon critically by the staff.

This is one I can answer as I am in the hospitality feild!!!

You can think of it this way as well... "how much are they making from your App and Wine? is it more than if you didn't order anything? or if you didn't go? YES it is! So it is you who are doing them the service of visiting their establishment. And if they give you a hard time about your order, you can come here and tell ALL of us! and look at ALL the patron they WON"T be getting!

You are going to enjoy yourself, don't let some SNOOTY :huytsao server ruin it for you!

I know what you mean Mandi!!! You are certainly not outta the loop, your like, ahhhh, ehmmm,......KING OF THE LOOP:hail: . LOL

Speaking of fruit loops,

I had an amazing time in Montreal and managed to maintain my weight. I enjoyed shopping in both Montreal and Vermont - got some new clothes (one size smaller! yeah!!)

How was everyones Easter?

Glad u had an enjoyable time Angel Bear and kudos on the clothes!!!

Ummmmmm you didn't mention the size!!!! Curious minds we have!

Hi Yoda,

I bought some Medium Tops/pants and size 10 pant suit - Yes I was so SHOCKED but it was a nice surpise. I'm scared to change my ticker - I'm waiting a few days to see if I've leveled off (I'm sooooo close!)

Congrats Angel! I don't remember how much you weigh... but I think I remember that you are tall... just wondering at what weight YOU're getting into 10's!!??

I might be able to find some pants at a 'normo' store, but shirts... I don't think I could even fit into the biggest size comfortably. I guess I must have a big upper body?

Easter: didn't get to go home, so... bleh. Extra day off was nice. I'm glad Cadbury eggs will soon disappear (but not before they're clearance priced :faint: ! )

I believe Kim is frequenting the canadianlapbanders Yahoo group now... and Neenagh!!! How did I miss her thread?! I will dig it up!