Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Do You Look Forward To?

I'm two days out from surgery and getting excited. I love my job, but my mind is not in the game right now.

So, I'm keeping my mind busy by thinking about what I look forward to as I lose weight.

1. Not turning sideways in close quarters to avoid hip-checking someone.

2. Flying without thinking people are thinking "I hope she doesn't sit by me."

3. Weighing less than I have in 25 years.

4. Developing a clothing style based on my personal taste and not just what I can find in a 3x

5. Wearing clothes that show my upper arms without being grossed out by myself.

6. Going to my family reunion next June and seeing the faces of people who haven't seen me since last year.

7. Going to high school reunion.

So, what do you look forward to?

Wow, u have my wheels turning on this...I'm just enjoying the thoughts u have just awakened. I never really thought of these things, imma get back to u on this one but I'm smiling from ear to ear...thanks for that..lol.

#4 is the one I anticipate the most...I think!!

I spent a stupid amount of time on Pinterest pinning all the cloths outfits I want to wear when I am at goal. I also pin recipes and travel locations I want to go.

Pinterest is certain my form of crack these days.

I spent a stupid amount of time on Pinterest pinning all the cloths outfits I want to wear when I am at goal. I also pin recipes and travel locations I want to go.

I have whole pin of clothes I look forward to wearing on pinterest. Can't wait!! Surgery was 11/12/13 and today was first day I actually felt hungry. First day I didn't have trouble getting my Protein in.

I have whole pin of clothes I look forward to wearing on pinterest. Can't wait!! Surgery was 11/12/13 and today was first day I actually felt hungry. First day I didn't have trouble getting my Protein in.

Way to go Sissy! I will be happy when I am off puréed foods! And I know I will feel better when I am getting all my protein in

Well..among many things I look forward to being a thinner healthier me...being that I'm on vacation with my family this comes to mind. Deciding on whether I want to go in a ride without having anything else cross my mind...like..."hmmm will I fit on the seat, will it buckle" etc etc. today went on a roller coaster with my oldest son and the complete panic set in when the attendant had yo come over and push down on the bar extra hard to it would lock. Never ins having to suck in my life fir that to happen lol. I was on and happy...and told myself never ever again. Thank you lord for this Lil reminder as I schedule my surgery date next week. Just one of many things I look forward too!

Being comfortable....in chairs, on planes, on rides, in elevators. Whatever. Not fearing the bar won't latch or the belt won't reach of my fat will rub up against someone....life at <200 pounds is AMAING!?!! I can't even imagin life 40 pounds smaller.

Hmmm....Top of the list by far, shopping anywhere and developing my style has me super excited. Taking pictures WITH my family instead OF my family. Fitting back on my favorite ride at six flags. Attend events previously RSVP'd. Feeling I can market my business more efficiently. I want to play my daughter in tennis, her fav sport. Being pulled closer to my husband with every hug. Looking forward to looking how I see myself in my head...lol...I can go on for days...I might be adding more daily..lol.

I want to ride my horses again without feeling to fat, too unathletic, and basically being afraid that one wrong move and I'm coming off because I feel so unbalanced.

I want to walk my dogs more than a few blocks without feeling exhausted.

Oh, and not shopping in the big girl department, yeah, that will be awesome too

I want to ride my horses again without feeling to fat, too unathletic, and basically being afraid that one wrong move and I'm coming off because I feel so unbalanced. I want to walk my dogs more than a few blocks without feeling exhausted. Oh, and not shopping in the big girl department, yeah, that will be awesome too

Sue I had to give up riding professionally cause I just couldn't get through a full day of competing. Can't wait for this weight to continue to come off so I can get back at it. It's so crazy how my whole balance in the saddle has changed.