Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Great Deal On Women's Clothing!

I see the surgeon this coming week. I'm excited, but freaking out on the inside. Hopefully I can get an early surgery date.

Well the jeans I have now started to feel a little big on me (I did lose 15 pounds since deciding to get the surgery) so I went ahead and shopped online for a new pair of jeans, the same jeans just in a smaller size. I noticed that the website was offering a pretty sweet deal where if you spend $100 or more you get $50 off. Well my jeans cost $54 so I thought it would be pretty dumb of me not to order a 2nd pair that would be practically free. The 2nd pair I ordered I got in a size smaller as I am anticipating losing more weight once I start the liquid diet and then after I am sleeved.

I wanted to inform all you women out there who are currently losing weight and going through jeans fairly quickly of this deal. It's on the Catherine's website and they are called 'right fit jeans'. It's not just jeans that apply to this deal though, it's almost anything on their website where your total purchase is over $100, you get $50 off. You have to type in coupon code NOVEMBERCA

Good luck!! :) Oh and the offer expires on Sunday.

Thanks, how thoughtful of you to share this tip.

I have mentioned elsewhere that my top weight was 330 and now I am at 240. A year ago I was at 210 but a new insulin regimen changed things.

I'm dealing, not 100% committed to the surgery but not yet approved, altho I expect to be this week.

I wanted to share a story. During one of my big weight loss periods, I bought a new pair of jeans in a new, smaller size. Then just a few days later, while standing in line to get tickets to enter an art museum, my pants fell down. Not al the way to the ankles, just down below my panties and I very quickly pulled them back up. The new size was only a few days old but I was losing so fast that the new pants fell down. Man, that was a good time.

I don't think anything (except maybe great sex) has ever felt as good as losing a lot of weight.

well, holding my newborn was a nice high, too.

But having brand new smaller pants fall down is right up there as fun for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches