Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Slippage?

:help:

I had my surgery on Feb 07 2007.

Up until yesterday I felt really restricted and couldn't eat or drink too fast.

Yesterday and today it felt like everything went through without restriction. I could drink a whole glass of Water in one go without feeling the awfull pain of restriction instead it felt like I had to burp and once I managed that it was clear no pain or restricion / same with eating.

A couple of day ago I came down with a stomach virus and was throwing up a couple of times a day for 2 day but havent since than.

Has band slipped? (Feels like there is restriction but not much) I dont have pain or acid reflux anymore at all?

I havent had any fills yet and have gone from 345LBS to 306LBs as of today. I have had bad breath the last 5 days and when I burp it smell awfull:eek: is it possible that I am experiencing kitosis?

Any words of advise from the wise ones out there or anyone with similar experince.

If you are worried about slippage, call your Dr and see if they need to see you.

I threw up the whole night of my surgery and couldn't get ahold of my dr for a few hours. I worried. But he said I was fine. It was anesthesia nausea.

If you aren't in terrible pain you may be fine.

Good luck!

The biggest sign of a slip is usually the inability to keep ANYTHING down. I'd call the doctor but you may have had some swelling that is now gone down since you are feeling better. Vomiting tends to make us swell and that may have been why you felt restricted for a few days afterwards.

The biggest sign of a slip is usually the inability to keep ANYTHING down. I'd call the doctor but you may have had some swelling that is now gone down since you are feeling better. Vomiting tends to make us swell and that may have been why you felt restricted for a few days afterwards.

Thank you for the information. I guess I will be making an appointment with my Doctor to get the first fill.

Keep in mind, if you don't have a fill then a band with no fill is like running a car with flat tires. You have swelling after surgery and then when the swelling goes down you have nothing.

It may be nearing a time for your first fill.

I think you are correct.

I will call the doctor on Monday

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches