Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two weeks of full liquids. 3 Protein Shakes a day, low dat cream Soups, SF Jello, pudding, etc. Started it on Sun (12-1) and surgery is 12-16. I'm doing better than I thought I would!

I have had 2 wks of liquids only. Protein Shakes, low fat cream Soups and now I am 2days clear liquids only. I've using Isopure drinks and Unjury chicken Soup. Husband had hot wings and beer while I had broth.< /p>

Wondering if the Unjury chicken broth is worth the money? I have been heating up low sodium chicken broth and stirring in a tbsp of unflavored Protein Powder, which is just okay... Just thought I would get your opinion of the Unjury.

Survey is dec 9th. I have a 14 day liquid diet started nov 25th.

3 Protein Shakes a day for at least 65 grams of Protein. But my shakes are 30g so I'm getting in more than nough. I also have to have 64 oz of Fluid. Half has to be clear Water, the half can be black coffee, sugar free Popsicles and Jello, and chicken broth, or sugar free drinks lie crystal light propel.

Been a rough road but I am nearing the end and I did it! And I do mean rough!

But I weighed this morning and I'm down 10 pounds.

Great topic! My doctor requires 2 weeks of Optifast which consists of 4 shakes, 1 Soup and 1 Protein bar daily. I was on this diet on Thanksgiving day! I stored all the shakes in the fridge in the basement and my husband was bringing them upstairs to the main refrigerator as needed. I somehow got confused and only drank 3 shakes per day! Surprisingly I was not really hungry. I was shocked when I opened the basement fridge the day before my surgery!

Dr also requires 2 weeks of full liquids following surgery, so I was super happy to finally move to mushy foods. I wanted to chew on something and considered the seatbelt strap! I also got really tired of cold as the only hot thing I had was Soup.< /p>

However, time passes quickly and things continue to improve. I am very happy with my sleeve!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches