Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You are welcome I wish someone had done this for me? Lbvs no matter what anyone says I think its a good idea! :)

Here's my take on the psychological evaluation when I went through it.

Thanks joatsaint!! I wish I would have seen this before.

Do you ever have anything nice to say???

Never!!!!!!!!!

Mz Shay

You are very rude. This is a place to HELP ppl...and a lot of us fear the psych eval. Terri was simply showing us what to expect. I have read other posts that you have replied to and you aren't very nice or comforting. We are all in the same boat...different phases in the journey...but the same boat. Let's not belittle people for trying to help others. K. Thanks.

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 319~gw 140

So glad you said something kasper

Mz Shay

I really wasn't trying to hinder anyone's evaluation. I just wanted to ease some people's minds. I was so nervous this morning if I would have been able to see what might be some of the questions from someone who been there and done that I would have been more comfortable.

I really wasn't trying to hinder anyone's evaluation. I just wanted to ease some people's minds. I was so nervous this morning if I would have been able to see what might be some of the questions from someone who been there and done that I would have been more comfortable.

Girl...don't pay no mind to the negativity. You did a good thing. In no way could you possibly hinder anyone's eval by posting the questions. That's ridiculous to even think that way when there is no way to cheat on this kind of test. Some people just feel they are above others and know it all. What-ever...

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 319~gw 140

No, some people just realize that sometimes even an action that is meant to be helpful can have unintended consequences and those consequences might put another person's surgery at risk.

No' date=' some people just realize that sometimes even an action that is meant to be helpful can have unintended consequences and those consequences might put another person's surgery at risk.[/quote']

I hope that after I have my surgery I can come back to this forum and talk to ppl the way you do... it must be hell to be so perfect ...

Turnthepage who are u have u even had surgery? U are the first person I've seen with some bullshit on here I love this forum an wish I had found it sooner I goggled the psych evaluation before I had to take it an I would of loved to have seen these questions as I was also worried about it not so I could manipulate anything but just to have a idea of it u really need to look at how negative your statement are an trying to get a better out look on things lifes to short if u have had surgery u should be more positive yea?

Turnthepage who are u have u even had surgery? U are the first person I've seen with some bullshit on here I love this forum an wish I had found it sooner I goggled the psych evaluation before I had to take it an I would of loved to have seen these questions as I was also worried about it not so I could manipulate anything but just to have a idea of it u really need to look at how negative your statement are an trying to get a better out look on things lifes to short if u have had surgery u should be more positive yea?

I've seen this person on other posts and she's always so self righteous and rude. Trust me, we aren't the only ones that have noticed this. He/she belittles people and makes them feel awful. Sometimes people just need to reach out and know there's an ear listening....not a speech/lecture from someone that obviously feels they are perfect.

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 298~gw 140

No' date=' some people just realize that sometimes even an action that is meant to be helpful can have unintended consequences and those consequences might put another person's surgery at risk.[/quote']

I guarantee if you were about to go in for your psych eval and stumbled on this post, you would have thanked Terri for posting the pictures....not try to make her feel like a fool.

i did not try to make Terri feel like a fool. I just cautioned her that her action may have unintended consequences. As for your nasty little cabal here tonight, you don't know me or my qualifications.

i did not try to make Terri feel like a fool. I just cautioned her that her action may have unintended consequences. As for your nasty little cabal here tonight' date=' you don't know me or my qualifications.[/quote']

Nor do I care :-) what I do know is, you have offended many members on this forum and some to the point of considering leaving this forum. So sweetheart, it certainly can't just be the members in this post that have a problem with the way you conduct yourself.

Ps...Terri is a grown woman and certainly does not need nor want your "cautions". She's quite capable of making her own decisions without being policed by you. If the forum owner has a problem with terri's pictures, I'm sure he/she will notify her :-)

i did not try to make Terri feel like a fool. I just cautioned her that her action may have unintended consequences. As for your nasty little cabal here tonight' date=' you don't know me or my qualifications.[/quote']

You're right... I don't know you or your "qualifications"... I think you're nothing but a troll that's looking to get a rise out of people and make them feel like shit... forums are full of them... but you also don't know me, my profession, or my qualifications ...