Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm not doing very good. I've lost 34lbs since my surgery Sept. 5th but I'm making very bad choices. I just can't seem to stay on track and I'm worried and I'm scared and I don't know how to get back on track. I'm eating things I shouldn't eat. I'm drinking a diet soda every so often and I know I shouldn't. My weight has stalled. I barley lose anything now. I know it's still soon but Im worried.

I'm not doing very good. I've lost 34lbs since my surgery Sept. 5th but I'm making very bad choices. I just can't seem to stay on track and I'm worried and I'm scared and I don't know how to get back on track. I'm eating things I shouldn't eat. I'm drinking a diet soda every so often and I know I shouldn't. My weight has stalled. I barley lose anything now. I know it's still soon but Im worried.

Don't beat yourself up I only lost 45 everything on my list makes me sick I really haven't been doing right but I'm trying this is harder than I thought

Mz Shay

Don't beat yourself up I only lost 45 everything on my list makes me sick I really haven't been doing right but I'm trying this is harder than I thought I'm not eating bad but I'm not doing what I'm suppose to be but food makes me sick

Mz Shay

Mz Shay

Seek therapy or join a support group.There is too much work done in preparation of this surgery to sabotage it. It's kind of like quitting smoking. Once you pick up a cigarette you are likely going to become a full time smoker. Same goes with any addiction, including food.< /p>

I've always been addicted to food. But I really thought if have an easier time with Protein and such cause I've dieted that way before but I'm so not.

Not sure where you had surgery at or if you had to do a program but maybe you should contact your Nut, along with a really good support group, which the surgeon you went to should offer or point you in the right direction

Dr Kim did my surgery in Fort Worth. Weird thing is I only met him once and then saw him again the day of surgery. My insurance doesn't take him anymore but still covers the facility and drs there. They are really nice but I don't get the support I need. They have a meeting every month I think on the first wed of every month. Maybe I do need a therapist.

Dr Kim did my surgery in Fort Worth. Weird thing is I only met him once and then saw him again the day of surgery. My insurance doesn't take him anymore but still covers the facility and drs there. They are really nice but I don't get the support I need. They have a meeting every month I think on the first wed of every month. Maybe I do need a therapist.

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Haven't been on the site for a while. Reply back by private message when younge this..