Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Caroline

I too was banded by Mr Toh but in Farnham, Clare Park. When were you banded and how is it going?

Best wishes

Lisa

Any one close to me? I'm 27 years old and am hopefully having my band fitted in the 1st or 2nd week of April (in spring hols)

Can't wait..... I hope there are no hurdles or hold ups as I'd like a weight loss before summer when my boyfriend wants to go on a diving hol. It's only so that I won't need half a ton of diving weights to keep me from floating to the bloody surface! HAHA :tt2:

(that's not the only reason I want the band... I've been wanting it for 3 years now....)

Gill :-) :rolleyes2:

If your having the Band on the NHS don`t be too suprised if they cancel on the last minute because they have no beds. I was gutted when mine was cancelled 8 hours before the op because the surgeons wife had been taken into hospital. I had to wait a further 2 months then for my op. The op was pain free and I felt brilliant after but I did take Vitamins & Q10 to build me up before the op.

Any one close to me? I'm 27 years old and am hopefully having my band fitted in the 1st or 2nd week of April (in spring hols)

Can't wait..... I hope there are no hurdles or hold ups as I'd like a weight loss before summer when my boyfriend wants to go on a diving hol. It's only so that I won't need half a ton of diving weights to keep me from floating to the bloody surface! HAHA :tt2:

(that's not the only reason I want the band... I've been wanting it for 3 years now....)

Gill :-) :rolleyes2:

Hi yep there are quite a few of us near u pm me and i can tell u more!

hi there,

I'm Tracie not far from Clacton in Essex.

Recently moved here only last year.

I was banded on June 9th in Prague.

So far so good although I have constant growling in my chest area and Ive heard about gasx but they dont seem to sell it in uk so anything that would help get rid of this would be greatly appreciated as it keeps me awake its so loud!!

i would love to meet anyone who is nearby.

I look forward to reading about your experiences

oh, I started dieting on 26th May and I started off at 16 stone 11 and on the day of my banding I weighed 16 stone 1 and today I am 15 stone 6.

Does anyone know any fill dr's near to me or where I could look?

Thanks alot

Tracie :frown:

hi tracy

well done on your banding and weight loss.

i found peppermint tea helped,

i had my band on nhs so cant help with where u can get your fills

i hope you get sorted

all the best annie

Hiya!!

I'm Amanda and live in Haverhill Suffolk

I was Banded in Prague on 16th June

All good so far.....

Had scrambled egg for Breakfast...what a treat!

Hoping to lose at leat another stone before I go on holiday to Turkey at the end of july!!

Amanda

xx

Hi, I'm originally from dundee but I've lived in oman for 30 years and I'm wondering if it's ok that I hang out with all of you. I spend two months of the year in the uk, either in Neath of Perth, every year.

I was banded here in Oman last Monday and I'd doing great, I'm starving and wondering what I can have this week.

thank you

Millie. I'm originally from Dundee too. Banded 25th June 2008. Mr Galloway at the Glasgow Nuffield. Hope to lose about 8 stones (but dreading excess flab)!:wink_smile:

Hi Guys- not yet banded myself - but from Somerset

Going to Belgium next week for my band and found a fully comprehenshive after care package myself through Colleen at the WLS group for £699 for the year including unlimited fills, support and 24hr helpline etc

Colleen Campbell

Patient Services Manager - Nutrition

The Weight Loss Surgery Group

10 Harley Street

London

W1G 9PF

0800 7879029

Welcome to the Weight Loss Surgery Group web site

:thumbup:

You MUST have the aftercare.. its just as important in my opinion as the band itself.. good luckto all.. M xx