Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

God is good! I made it through surgery! I was the first case 7:30 sharp. Woke up at 4:00 am speed dressed woke my hubby up, still going from the mag citrate! Got to the hospital at 5:30 went and registered with admissions. 5:45 up to preop weighed in no Weightloss even with all the crapping! 6:00 Iv in first try yes! bp heart rate.blood sugar normal. 7:00 taken down to surgery, kissed my hubby good bye, waiting for my nurse to see me in surgery. Said a prayer, nurse came over talked to me, surgeon came over talked to me, met anesthesiologist gave me a sedative to relax then wheeled me into surgery. During this time I was strangely calm, this was my first surgery ever! The anesthesiologist places a mask over my face told me to breath deeply 3 times and that's all I remember. I don't remember dreaming, being awakened from surgery, recovery room nada. I remember waking up in my room seeing my friends that I work with fussing over me placing me on telemetry, telling me where my painbutton is. I turned to my hubby asked him if they did the surgery. He said yes the surgeon told him surgery went well. Thank you God. By 3pm I was up walking, pain minimal, Foley catheter uncomfortable, back to bed minimal nausea. 5pm kids.up to see me sat up in the chair for a while quite groggy. Still minimal pain. This entire experience has been good minimal pain, don't feel like I has surgery, very little nausea. only set back my diastolic bp has been through the roof. Saw my regular Dr Friday got put on another bp med. Hopefully that will change soon, I will see the surgeon today. Highest weight 255 preop 242 current weight 229 I've lost 13lbs in a week pretty shocking.

Congrats speedy recovery

Congratulations! Sounds like you are doing good!

thanks im doing good! omw to my 1wk post OP today

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches