Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Multi's Calcium B12 and Iron

I think I found a cool new product.

Bariatric Advantage has just added a new Multi to their line. Includes 1000 mg B12.< /p>

Iron

Powerful nutrition in 3 capsules! Our newest encapsulated multi formula is the highest potency member of our multi family of products. Designed to meet the latest guidelines* just add Calcium and you are ready to go for the day. Contains a full 3000 IU Vitamin D3, 400 mg Magnesium, 45 mg Iron, and a unique phytonutrient blend to support good health. powder added to something ie applesauce. They seem not a bad price at $49/270 One only needs to add their calcium.

If you are Canadian and at a loss, let me know I can hook you up with a supplier in Vancouver.

She told me about these. I hope someone finds this helpful. I know I am sure relieved to have found something a little more cost effective. No buying separate B12 or Iron. Just add calcium.

W.

This is veeerry helpful. I'm going to assume that they wouldn't put all those ingredients together if any of them undermined the other (I get so mixed up how to arrange the symphony of pills throughout my day because I take a thyroid pill about 30 minutes before I get out of bed each morning and it needs to be on its own... then my surgeon wants me to take a PPI at about 8 each night, etc., etc.).

So what do you suppose would be the optimum schedule to take these (and the calcium) on?

Thanks again!

I know nothing about your current meds, but this I know:

coffee blocks Iron

Iron blocks Calcium

The new Ultra Multi has iron (and B12), so these could be deleted from your shopping list of Vitamins.< /p>

My plan is to take the multi with meals (3x/day)and calcium with snack (3x/day). pills 6x/day ugh.

Haven't worked coffee into the equation. I plan on giving it up for awhile. That is until my cappo machine starts calling my name. I bought a 3mth supply of the Bariatric Advantage to start and its getting shipped to Kelowna from Vancouver today. Multi's (270) Calcium (270). It was around $100. I am very pleased as there is nothing high end available in Canada and without the distributor I found, shipping and customs fees makes ordering from the US prohibitive. I did an infinite amount of label reading and I feel (for me) it is important to get off to a proper start. When I think of the calcium (carbonate) chew (Costco) I take once/day and my research says I am receiving minimal benefit as compared to the citrate. At 3/day the cost (Costco) is the same as 3 of the citrate (BA). Just made sense to me.

I like that I can open the caps at first and not have to buy substandard childrens gummies until I am ready to swallow pills.

Hope this helps. W