Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like big butts!

A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier by EliteDaily.com on October 30, 2013 in General, Lifestyle, Music, News Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses. According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems. And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development. The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers. Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women. From ABC News: “Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos, who leads the team at the University of Oxford, says that women with more fat on the buttocks have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose.” Having a big butt also favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes. The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease. Eyeonthenut also cites similar studies conducted by universities in California and Pittsburgh not too long ago that discovered that women with bigger butts, wide hips and smaller waists may even live longer as well. Via: University of Oxford, Top Photo Courtesy: I Keep It 100 A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

I knew it!

And I can not lie!!! Thank goodness my big butt is serving a purpose!! LOL I too heard this on the news the other day. :)

Love my behind also!!!! Just hope I don't lose all of my cushion with this journey, but if it happens I will accept with open arms!

Oh no! I have what another sleever described as a sharpei butt - like the dog, all saggy and wrinkly :-(

I would like to keep my high double beach ball...don't know if that will happen!

Well that explains everything. I knew this junk in my trunk served a much higher purpose!

What about my cute little muffins? Men don't get no love?

What about my cute little muffins? Men don't get no love?

LOL Some how I don't believe this! :)

Yes, I'm an apple, not a pear. So I had the sleeve to loose the extra huge muffin top and the risk of the 2 diabetes. Maybe I'm not as intelligent as you booty-full sorts, but I'm ok with what I got. Congrats to those of you who are naturally smarter and healthier.

Yes' date=' I'm an apple, not a pear. So I had the sleeve to loose the extra huge muffin top and the risk of the 2 diabetes. Maybe I'm not as intelligent as you booty-full sorts, but I'm ok with what I got. Congrats to those of you who are naturally smarter and healthier.[/quote']

See I'm loosing and not "losing". Crap, just more evidence of my level of intelligence. ????

Funny! I guess I'm gonna live a long, intelligent and healthy life. Yipee!!

Hilarious!! I should be quite good and healthy then :-P