Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hilary Speaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry she felt she had to leave. I find these thread educational - and being banded isn't the only thing in my life. Just one of the best!:girl_hug:

I'm actually a little bit worried. I'm hoping that there's nothing else going on in her life that's causing her stress. Her reaction was a little extreme and I've seen that in other people when life was getting a bit out of control for them.

Mysherrijo, let us know if you're ok.

I'm actually a little bit worried. I'm hoping that there's nothing else going on in her life that's causing her stress. Her reaction was a little extreme and I've seen that in other people when life was getting a bit out of control for them.

You could PM her, if you're worried.

Whoa, it's Auntie Lisa? I'm so confused. I guess I could be someone over on another thread, someone from King of the Hill. That guy that mumbles.

I knew you were Lisa and your dad is Homer, but I stumbled on the laurend identity. I confess I don't watch it. In fact, if I were to be able to stay true to a role, I'd be Meredith's mother on Grey's.

LMAo - so if Boomhower and Elis Grey had a child, you'd be it?! :heh:

:girl_hug:

I was actually wondering the same thing, this seemed out of character.

OH NO! A WOMAN?!?!?!

CURSING?????????????

OH MY GOD! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?

Men NEVER say things like that! And I'm certain that all of these statements are VERY accurate! Because they are from unnamed sources!

And surely, if a man went around CURSING people would definitely take note and send around an email about it!!!

If a woman curses, it means she's CRAZY!!! And CERTAINLY can't run the country!

Oh my GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this letting me know that Hillary Clinton may or may not have cursed at people, because now I'm voting for someone else!

Thank GOD I saw this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, indeed, laurend. And I tend to agree about Lara. She seems like a very weak person to me. She fills the role of Dubya's First Lady just as its been scripted.

You're Aunt Laurend then?

Am I still just a watcher?

If you look at our avatars, you will see that I am Homer (Simpson) and Lisah is Lisa (Simpson), therefor, my daughter.

Go pick an avatar and you can join the family, but do not pick Marge, because that would be reserved for my Tina.:girl_hug:

Laurend has explained her entry into the family.

laurend and Lisa: That's me, Sister Boomhower Grey.

laurend: I thought it had to do with TOM's picture of Homer at the top and Lisa's picture of Lisa Simpson on hers and I had NO idea how Lisa got to be your aunt. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Now where was I... oh yeah, where's Meredith? And when does the reunion begin? Can I bring my famous cheese stix?

Now where was I... oh yeah, where's Meredith? And when does the reunion begin? Can I bring my famous cheese stix?

Will McDreamy be there? Sign me up! I'm gonna throw Meredith back in the Water so I have a better chance with him.

I was actually wondering the same thing, this seemed out of character.

She can't come back to this thread....she'd look like an idiot.

It's way too early in the political race for the White House for me to have formed an opinion. I vote my conscious and so far, I'm still researching, listening, and forming opinions.

Sunta: I know. It's perfectly obscene to think that a woman could lose her temper and hurl an expletive that needs deletion.

But to tell you the truth, I think this garbage is every bit as valid as the so-called Swift Boat boys claims about Kerry. The way this stuff takes flight, it's surprising that any of us is able to read or listen to anything other than a pack of lies these days.

What is a little disgusting is that so many people gleefully embrace these stories as truth. Kind of like some of the urban legends that race around on the internet. It always amazes me how many of my friends believe the shocking horror stories that they forward and that are just as implausible as the Clinton and Kerry ones.

TOM: I like the mystery of no avatar. Just conjur up a picture of me as Sister Boomhower Grey. Woo, hoo!

It's perfectly obscene to think that a woman could lose her temper and hurl an expletive that needs deletion

Absolutely! We should go back to the good old days when we weren't allowed to show our ankles, go out without a chaperone, or get into Yale.

A lady should be a lady!