Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tell me if I'm wrong...

They did a ton of stuff for us like upgraded our room, free money to spend for drinks, ect. We didn't want another cruise because then we would have paid to get down to Florida again.

Boo Boo Kitty: You win!!!

We lived in Orlando when my daughter got married. We booked a fantastic ballroom downtown at Church Street Station for the reception. When I went to check on things (fortunately early in the game) they told me that they booked a different wedding party because we we having fewer guests. No, they did not apologize or comp us for anything. I was stunned, extremely disappointed and beside myself. They showed me another room that was available, but it was hidden under the big rooms, like an ugly step-sister's cubby hole or something.

My daughter was completely unfazed. Couldn't have cared less. Thank goodness. I re-grouped and someone told me about a beautiful new golf course not too far from our house. It turned out to be very beautiful with an adequate outside breezeway looking out over the golf course, for the actual wedding and very pretty rooms for the reception. In the wedding video the sun is setting behind the chaplain who married them and my daughter's dress went from white to nearly all colors of the rainbow - incredibly beautiful.

All the men (mostly from Maryland) were thrilled to have the chance to play 18 holes of golf and the best man's father hit a hole in one. (During the reception he kept thanking us for having this party to Celebrate his hole in one.) Our deejay was a nut and tons of fun and everyone relaxed and had a blast.

Lots of people came up to me afterwards and told me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. To cap the whole thing off, my new SIL's mother came to my house the next morning before heading back to Maryland and handed me a check for $2500 to help defray the cost of the reception (she had already paid for most of the flowers)!! What a woman!

Everyone still talks about what a great party it was and what a beautiful wedding it was. I am still a little on cloud nine over it and they've been married 7 years.

So this doesn't exactly fit the bill for the worst wedding, but I had to say that not all brides are bridezillas and not all weddings have to cost $100,000 to be fabulous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches