Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November fitness challenge

7 more miles tonight for a total of 76.37 miles!!! I think I just passed my November goal... I'll have to go back and check! Also I think a new daily total of 10 miles!!

7 more miles tonight for a total of 76.37 miles!!! I think I just passed my November goal... I'll have to go back and check! Also I think a new daily total of 10 miles!!

You're killing it Terry. Way to go!

My wife joined me on her first cross fit experience this morning. So proud of her!! The work out was 4 rounds of 400 m run, 30 box jumps and 15 OHS (overhead squats). She did 3 rounds. I think she will feel it tomorrow!! :) Now she is hooked and we will be back doing it again tomorrow while we are vacationing down here in sunny CA. We also did about 1000 m row and 400 m run during warmup so that is a little over 1 mile. I like the short fast 400 m sprints. Short enough you still have energy to do other exercises in between.

Got in 4 miles this am, am not motived to go to the gym tonight will go tomorrow, MTD-88 miles 10 sessions, I'm still babying my hip, hope it heals up soon.

MTD 39.5. And 90s plank I'm a little torn. On the one hand, I'm not going to make my goal of 60 miles. On the other hand, last month I had 3-4 really bad flare ups to make that goal and this month I haven't had them because I'm not pushing myself. Guess I will try to do what I can and know at it's more than before so maybe it's okay.

MTD:41 and I planked for a teeny bit longer. Made it to 1min 40s before I collapsed. I'll take the extra 10 seconds.

Okay, only at 98.5 for month. May not make goal but happy with what I've done with all the travel I've had this month. Will keep plugging away.

I got in 6 miles tonight for a total of 82.37 miles. I am feeling so good with upping my exercise! My monthly goal was 75 miles so I am rocking November! Thanks for keeping me accountable!!

Hello everyone. Well, the hip is feeling a bit better. I have been doing some of the stretches recommended and have not been pushing the walking to much and giving it a break. I have done approx. 18 miles in the last week since my last check in. My total now stands at 104.90 miles for the month.

Hey guys,According to me that we should be take care of the fitness challenges because fitness has own importance in our life.Actual fitness of the body so good for groom your personality.Some perfectible tips here for good fitness

of the body like,...

Exercise work

Eat energetic foods

Swimming,cycling and running

Proper sleep

Avoid the smoking.

Brienshamp personal trainer

4 more miles and another ST session, MTD -92 miles and 11 sessions, I'm already over what I was doing for a month so I am pleased with that, now just have to see how much extra I can do.

4 more miles and another ST session, MTD -92 miles and 11 sessions, I'm already over what I was doing for a month so I am pleased with that, now just have to see how much extra I can do.

That's great. That was exactly the point of the challenge, to do more then you would have otherwise done. Great job, really great job.

Ran 5 1/2 miles in 35° rain this morning. Not the best of conditions, but better than the heat of summer.

71.7 MTD.

4.20 miles today. Total is now at 109.1