Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

one month-aversary :)

How was it...what were your problems, if any?

2weeks ago I was very dehydrated and had to go to the e.r. to gt rehydrated but other than that nothing. Its just getting used to the new pouch I thought it would be harder than it really is.

Oh good!! I am starting to freak.. I am 206 lbs and 5'5. Bmi 34. So I am self pay. Lord I am headed to Mexico.. Dr Alvarez. Will do it if I don't chicken out. Could you not swallow?

Lisa

Lol you will be fine I was goin through the process for like a year just because I was soooo scared and kept chicken out. But I can swallow fine its just whn they say chew chew chew that's what they mean!!!! It has been a lot of rules to gt used too but I rhink I'm adjusting well lol

i'll be a month out friday and i have no regrets. the occasional problems here and there but the pros outway the cons

i'll be a month out friday and i have no regrets. the occasional problems here and there but the pros outway the cons

I most deff agree!!!!!

It has been a lonngg month but I DID IT!!! YAYYY ME....

how much have you lost so far?

im down 28 lbs so far. i haven't weighted myself since beginning of last week though. Thats awesome how much you have lost so far!! congrats!!

yea i started eating solids here and there. i'm pretty much stuck on homemade veggie Soup lmao. i swear i can eat it everyday and nothing else if i could lol. My tastebuds are finally starting to go back to normal since surgery. WHat about you? I'm still kind of lost. There is jsut so much unknown in all of this lol. Thank god for this site lol

Lol...well atleast u know wht your tummy likes. And I have been trying new things like fish, turkey sausage, baked chicken, and I stilk sticks to my Soups too. I haven't really had a problem with any foods just yet. But some things tht I loved befre surgery I can't handle anymore like eggs, I absolutely can't stand thm lol. My tastebuds has became very funny after surgery

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches