Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm experiencing severe nausea.. I just have no appetite and every thing I eat is nasty and makes me sick.. I don't really care for food but feel in getting weak..

You don't mention how early on you are. Some nausea and discomfort are natural at the beginning but you shouldn't be experiencing any extreme discomfort. Anything that makes you feel really sick or in pain you should report to your doctor immediately. Have you tried a variety of foods? You will find that you don't like the same things any more and some foods that you used to love may be revolting. I loved sweet stuff - especially Cookies and pastries, Now anything with sugar just tastes disgusting to me. Try things like yogurt and Jello but if it persists do call your doctor

make sure yo're not getting dehydrated....nausea can be a symptom. Try some sugar free popsicles.

make sure yo're not getting dehydrated....nausea can be a symptom. Try some sugar free popsicles.

No, no..get some G2 and mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with Water.....that will help with dehydration if that is your problem....K

At 15 days out food isn't as important as liquid... You need to get more than 30oz a day. You could end up in the hospital if you don't. I would put a call into your surgeon tomorrow to discuss your nausea too.

Edited by laura-ven

Only 15 days out....You really need to keep hydrated anyway....get the G2 okay....Everything else is as usual...I felt horrible for months after my sleeve...Your getting 30 oz in Bravo!!!!!!

Thanks lady you are the nurturing mother goose for us all... lol... Quick question was this after you rebounded from your complications you went months for feeling bad???

Thanks lady you are the nurturing mother goose for us all... lol... Quick question was this after you rebounded from your complications you went months for feeling bad???

I still have really bad days..Not as bad as I used to though...I am well on my way now..But there have been many days that it feels as if my stomach closes and I cannot swallow at all....I really worry if that day I don't get a lot of Protein in....But I get over it quick as the next day things seem better...I still get aches and pains from all I want through...And they say I am looking at 2 years before I will be mended....

I was told 2 days ago that I look so pale...i am starting to really hate that word pale...I feel amazing and like a new person even with it all...I can walk now longer then 10 min. I can stand now for a long time...I actually shop now and can cross my legs and just today I pulled the seat up to the steering wheel to the max and there is lots of room in front of me still....If that is not success...I don't know what is...I want everyone to feel as good as I do about the decision I made..And to enjoy each accomplishment as if it were brand new and the first time in your life.....All this will end and you will work hard to keep it off and stay on track.....go girl go!!!! :)

Thanks RJ I follow you a lot.. I appreciate your helping us all....

Thank you beauty29..That was sweet of you to say.... :wub:

Thank you Laura I will. My nausea starts at 4 am to 10 am

Might be reflux... I had that in the first month even though I never had it before surgery