Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im thinking of either having a Protein Shake or Quest bar every day is that a bad thing especially the quest bar I think of them as candy bar and is there anyone out there who eats quest bars on the regular and still manage to get to goal?

Well, I think it largely depends on you and what could be personal triggers which may sabotage our efforts. Let me put it this way ... if a recovering alcoholic told you that drinking a particular energy drink reminded them of drinking margaritas, would you suggest they continue drinking them or find an alternative?

If candy bars are not a slippery slope for you, then I would say the Quest bars are a great way to get your Protein on the go. But if it could possibly be a trigger, then ...

I am kind of addicted to the brownie Quest bars, so I get your concern! I could not tell from your post.....are you using the bars/shakes as a high Protein meal? Or were you thinking of adding them to the protein/calories you are already eating? Seems to me that if you are going to live for the rest of your life with a food plan, you will need to have something that is a healthy and that you really like on that plan....it cant be all beef jerky! Why not treat the bars as a "treat' for days when you can use something sweet for a meal?

I eat a Pure Protein Bar everday. I have lost 75lbs only 5 more to goal. I save them for a night time snack.< /p>

I want to add the Protein shakes for more Protein plus it's fast and I don't have to prepare it. I'm 16 pounds from goal and starting to have a hard time staying on track I just did the 5 day pouch test again and I work better when I know what I have to eat and do so for me having yogurt for Breakfast a Protein shake for lunch and just cooking a hot meal for dinner I think would keep me on track and maybe snacking on one Protein Bar throughout the day might help satisfy the sweet craving so I would really appreciate you guys feedback.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches