Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Time to board the plane... will be keeping you all posted!

I see your beach view...and I raise you Oreo cupcakes.

You are a troublemaker!!! :))). I'm going to ride my NEW recumbent bike now and catch up on another thread results (100 mile challenge) instead. Bahahaha

THEN I'm going to eat a Fiber One 90 cal bar!! ;)

I'd take a hendricks gin and tonic anyday over a stupid cupcake...haha.

so' date='today is Sat so I guess 5 days postop. We ventured beyond the hotel walls undr firm instructions from the surgeon to move like 85 year old ladies walking on an icey path... ie slow and careful. I had my 7 drains cleverly tucked into a fanny pack, but yes I got stares. We went to a local grocery store and connected mall, lots of sitting between walking . Had a great time, love people so always a good time. back to the hotel and slept the sleep of the dead a few hours...lol

The elimination of the tape is solving the skinproblem and we bought a very thin shirt to go under the top garmet to protect my sensitive skin. I am no longer developing skin abrasions yeah ! so wearing the garment except for showers.

one of the reasons 5 :2 works for me is they are super low carb days.... remember i dont "count" calories. my fast days are approx 500 but they are basically low carb Protein drnk days with perhaps a hunk of sandwich meat.[/quote']

I really thought those drains would be the worst of it.....but they seem like a minor inconvenience to the binder and the walking like a hunchback.

Where is "here?" It's gorgeous!!!

Isla mujeres off cancun. I needed a break in the worst way

Oh I know! Cake was why I got fat. Here Georgia I'll distract you with a beautimous view instead. Feeling so blessed to be here tonight. Sent from my iPhone using VST

GORGEOUS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm feeling guilty. Not because I'm eating crap or anything like that. I'm feeling guilty because I'm relaxing! While on vacation! How crazy is that?! I feel like I should be outside, walking, snorkeling, doing something. But really what I want to do is lie in bed and futz around on my iPad.

I can't even vacate without guilt. How wrong is that?

Relaxing is good! So is snorkeling, so do both. I went on a boat trip to "bird island" I think it was Isla Contoy(sp?) That was cool, and we snorkeled with barracudas and then ate one! (the look in their eyes made me think they would have done the same thing to me given the chance)

http://www.islacontoy.org/

Edited by feedyoureye

I'm feeling guilty. Not because I'm eating crap or anything like that. I'm feeling guilty because I'm relaxing! While on vacation! How crazy is that?! I feel like I should be outside, walking, snorkeling, doing something. But really what I want to do is lie in bed and futz around on my iPad.

I can't even vacate without guilt. How wrong is that?

maybe part of your journey is to learn to respect what it is you really want? I am a "do-er" too but sometimes just kickin back is cool too!

....oh, and I also dance twice a week, walk 2-3 miles at least three times a week, garden, ride my bike some most weeks.....Just got a kayak..... I am changing myself into more of a mover, and less of a sitter.