Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nj March Chat

Good Morning

Happy Birthday Pat

(aka HarleyNana)

:happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2:

I can't say, got the girls here since yesterday and they want Breakfast.< /p>

I'll try to pop in later to do some personal... I love you girls :)

May the Flying Monkies Bring you CAKE Miss Pat! Happy Birthday! (((hugs)))

SURPRISE SUPRISE, LOOK WHO'S HERE!!!

Hey NJ gal pals, what a great day to come back. Fresh start for a new year, Birthday year that is.

Thanks for the Bday wish girls.

Hope everyone is doing well, Patty, nice to see you're back as well. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, maybe even lose a little weight too, LOL.

Hugs to you all!

ps

Sherry besides being a microwave mama, I'm the queen of crockpot cooking.

Happy Birthday Pat!

Ok so todays menu changed...I have Sloppy Joe cooking in the crockpot :) Smells yummy.

Well I have to get cracking on my work I just wasted soooo much time looking for these free movie tickets I got from my health insurance. You know I put them in a place so I wouldn't forget where they are and NOW I can't find them. grrrrrrrr. I have NO CLUE where the heck they are now. I've searched my entire desk (which is where I've put all my gift certificate type stuff), my book shelves, my old pocketbooks in case I put them in there and forgot to transfer them but nope...can't find them. The guys are going to the movies to see 300 and I wanted them to use the tickets before they expire. I have a year on them so hopefully I'll find the damn things before then UGH. I just hate that and it just makes me all worked up about how cluttered things are right now. I sooo need a week off of work to declutter my home and life right now but, I just can't take the time off. Even then...when I get it off I want to relax lol. Can't win....Who is the saint of lost things? Maybe he can help me

Ok Sherry, gotta ask, where were they the last time you saw them, and where'd you lose them, LMAO. I love it when people ask me that after I can't find something, which is quite often, especially since I'm bumping the big 60.

Ohhh yea I just love that. I get DH saying....I swear you put them next to the printer. Yeap checked that 3 times. Ripped apart my desk, went through each pile 3 times, went through every pocketbook I own, zip. I'm TOTALLY clueless as to where these things are. I'll find them....AFTER they expire! I even asked ST Anthony to please help me find them......he couldn't help me either :) I hate this stuff....I end up knocking myself to pieces and DH gets mad at me for doing that but, I can't help it. I need a DON'T LOSE IT FILE DRAWER or something and every time I think "put this away so I don't lose it" I should put it there. Then again everything I own would be in it lol I need to get over this though and do some work but do I...nooo I keep looking! why? No clue!

The good thing is they're not lost, just temporarily out of place. I hate it when I can't put my hands on something, but worse, when I look and look and look again in the same drawers or spots, like somebody is gonna place the item there after I've looked 3 times.

Ya finally just have to let it go to keep your sanity....so you can go look some place else.

Happy Birthday Pat!!!!!!

Gosh it's good to see you back on here! You are not allowed to be absent that long again!:) :) :mad:

Sherry - Look in your purse! Everytime I lose something I usually find it there!

Kat - Yes, the trees has been in bloom for a while here, and now the Blue Bonnets and wild flowers are blooming. I just love going for rides to look at them.

Beanie - Hang in there hun, the right job will come your way. Sometimes we think it won't, but then all of a sudden it does.

Eileen - Hey girl, if you don't get that job, at least you'll have more education for one that might come your way. I always say "good things come to those who wait".

I am cleaning, doing laundry, and cooking hopefull I will have it all done soon! Then I am going to watch the Nascar race, my boy got the pole and I am hoping he will win too!

Here are some pictures of my trumpet vine in the backyard. I think I am going to have to cut it back after it gets done blooming because it is breaking the umbrella it is over.

OMG that is just beautiful Betty---I am sooo jealous!!!! Mine is starting over---last year when DH couldn't mow, and DS was helping---it barely survived! Same with my Pampas grass!!!! Oh well me meant well, he was here helping.

HAPPY- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!! I am SOOO glad to see you back!

Mandy---will get a card off of congrats to Abit this afternoon.

I have been busy helping my friend re-do her house. They received a large settlement (deserved) from a disabling accident her DH had while working for Frito Lay---and they redid their kitchen, so it is more accessible to him, and we went shopping!!! It is such fun spending someone elses $$$$.

Today I am off in a few minutes to go shopping again! This time for the granddaughters, they are going on vacation during Spring Break, and need some new things---so I am gonna go play Granny with the checkbook!!!

Betty---We will be headed to TX next month--probably the second week in april I am guessing----maybe the 3rd, will have to look at the schedule and see when Ricks short week is. I know it is usually so pretty during our Spring visit! I don't get to enjoy it much, it is a working visit!!! We have several calves already, and several more due. We will be loading and selling off last seasons calves---and running fence. Fencing is non ending, as is shredding. I used to sit at the house, and always have the meals ready etc. But now without the extra weight, I actually WORK!!! I keep telling myself what good exercise it is!!!

Anyway---I will check back with everyone when I get back this afternoon.

BUT while I am here---I totally agree with Mandy and Cindy---I am truly not sure what I would do without the support I get from you girls. You have impacted my life so positively. If your friendship were all I had gotten from my band---it would have been worth it. Each of you mean the world to me! Love you all bunches!!!

Kat

Happy Birthday Pat!!!

I'm soooo glad to see you posting on here! I've missed you! Well, we all have, but hoped so much you'd pop back on. Thanks for giving us a birthday present!

Kat, shopping for someone else sounds like so much fun...and being the granny with the checkbook is fun, too! We're probably the same age, but I'm only at Mommy stage...I'm such a late bloomer!

Betty, your trumpet vine is totally gorgeous! We have a relatively new one in the front yard, but yours is much more lush. Our wisteria is just now starting to bloom...it looks like a good year for it!

We're just finishing up getting our taxes ready...YUCK! That's all the fun we're having for today! LOL!

Tomorrow DH and DD go back to school, and I get to have lunch with a gal pal...that will be a nice day.

See ya later!

Cindy

Good Morning Y'all!

Back to reality today! Gosh it has been so nice out that I just want to stay out! Now I have to go back to work and look out!;)

Pat - Hope you had a great birthday! Did you do anything special?

Cindy - I still have to do my taxes! UGH! I started doing them, it was awful and I quit! Guess what? They didn't go away, they are still staring up at me from the floor her by the computer!

Kat - That sounds like a lot of hard work! Just think of all the calories you'll be burning though. I wish your place was closer to us so we could meet.

Darcy - Did you enjoy your trip to the cottage?

Good morning to all of you that haven't posted! I'll catch you all tonight!

Have a great day~