Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Spokane Lap Band Dr.

I contacted Dr. Pennings' office in Post Falls. His prices have gone up, but he takes people banded in Mexico. He charges $750 for the initial consultation, which includes a fluro fill and $300 for each visit after.

Hi there.. my name is Toni I was banded by Dr. Sanchez in Monterrey, MX 2001.. I have lost total from my heaviest 100+ lbs.. I am full at 4cc's. I am going to be moving back to Spokane.. Let me know if you go to Dr. Trotter... I am in Big Sky, MT right now.. I need another .5 cc'z.. haven't lost any in about 6 months.. winter is so hard especially where it snows this much.. if you could find out his costs..and let me know.. How old are you? I am 40 with twin 5 year old boys.. wow now there is a work out.. but still not at goal.. got another 40 to go..

Hope to hear from you soon..

My name is Toni also, weird huh? I am 43. I was looking at going to Dr. Sanchez in Monterrey Mexico too. Tell me about your experience with him and going to Mexico.

Have you been to Dr. Moise??? If so how much does she charge? I need a doctor in the Spokane area who is close to me, tired of the traveling!!!! Let me know! Thanks

Dr. Vivian Moise @ St. Luke 's Hospital, 509-473-6709. Good luck.

Yes, Dr. Moise does all of my fills and unfills. She charges $200 for the first visit and fill and $50-$100 for subsequent visits. Although her specialty is Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, she trained how to do fills because several of her friends had Lap-Band surgery. Dr. Ortiz did my surgery in August of 2008 and I've lost about 60 pounds--slowly. If you need more info, email me at lenabit@aol.com. 509-473-6709 for Dr. Moise.

If Kalispell works for you we charge $135. Medical Weight Loss, Lap Band Kalispell Missoula, Cleansing, Detox, Botox, Vitamin Telomere Testing, hcg, Isagenix Isalean Shake

And I can personally attest that Chris is WONDERFUL! He did an unfill for me a few months ago and he is an expert. So thankful to have found the New Image Clinic in Kalispell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches