Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

UPDATE!

Well, I went in on Monday and got a fill. He added .2 of a cc. I was at 1.6 now I am at 1.8. Mother nature came and visited me on Wednesday. I am now extremely too tight. I can't eat or drink with out PBing until about 7 or 8 in the afternoon and then I can drink and eat 2 teaspoons of pudding. Tuesday and Wednesday night I woke up coughing on saliva. I called the Dr's office and he will be out of the office until Monday. I am being extremely careful. I am hoping that once Mother Nature leaves that it loosens up. And maybe I am still swollen from the fill. Like an idiot the day after I got the fill I ate Mexican food. So that may have did it to. I know that I made a mistake and will NEVER do that again. I have been at 2cc for 4 months before and then it got to tight. Maybe 1.7 is the magic number for me. I talked to the nurse and she said she had 310th's of a cc taken out and it made a world of difference, so maybe if he takes out .1 cc's I will be better. I got a fill to help me lose the last 20-30-40 lbs and the way things are going I will be -20 lbs by Monday. Not a good thing.....Hope everyone is doing great and being losers....

Well, I couldn't handle it anymore and at 4:00 this a.m. I called my Dr. and he told me to meet me at the ER in Houston, 2 hour drive. I went and he took out .8 of the cc's leaving me with 1cc. He also did X-rays to check for slippage and everthing looked great. I had a major headache before I called him and tried to take some liquid Tylenol and it ended up coming back up; I couldn't lay down without having reflux (I guess that is what it was). I feel 100% better. The last lbs will have to come off slow. If I don't gain....But, hey at least I can swallow my own saliva. Take care everyone and remember that little .2cc's could mean the world of difference.

Kelly, so glad you are better! Im like you, who wouldve thought that .2cc's wouldve caused THIS much of a problem.

So, Spiegel met you at the hospital? I really needed that reassurance on him.

Wow, Kelly, that's pretty scary! You can lose that last few pounds without risking your life! I'm so glad that you got this fixed! Please take care and have a nice, peaceful weekend.:D

Yes, and he was very nice. If you have an after hours emergency and call his office in Port Neches, there is a number you call and he will meet you at the hospital. I had to drive to Houston instead of Nederland, but it was well worth it.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Glad you're doing better, Kelli. Nothing is worth risking your band or your health. Better slow and safe.

I'm real glad you got this taken care of. No one wants or needs aspiration pneumonia.

You'll do fine.

Leatha

Miss Kelly

We love you so much! Please take care of YOU!

In my eyes your at goal, so beautiful!

Kelly, Glad to hear everything is better now.....slow is good!!!!

Have a great day!

Melissa

Kelly, sorry to hear you were having such a hard time. I am glad you are feeling better and I think you look great, so don't pressure yourself to lose those last few pounds. It will come in time... you have done such a great job.

Take Care,

I really want to take this time to Thank all of you. I always think, everytime I post nobody replies to me, they don't like me and then I come and look and ya'll do care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate all the comments. You guys really do help a self esteem. I am not gonna push these last pounds, but I am gonna try and watch what goes in my mouth. I promised my hubby that I would not get a fill for a while. He was a little worried and don't want me to push the issue for a while. I am nervous about gaining since I only have 1 cc in there, but, I can still feel the food going through. So, it is up to me what I put in the mouth....I had some more before pictures, but I didn't figure that anyone really cared, so if some of you do and want to see them let me know and I will post.

Thanks again everyone.......:D:) :)

Kelly - I for one would love to see your prictures. Since I am waiting for my band, I love reading any suggestions, food ideas, and pictures of everone and their progress. Please post some more.

Betty

POST THEM, POST THEM, POST THEM.... Pleeeessseee!!! You are an inspiration and like so many others on this site... I love to see the progress that you all are making. It motivates me to watch what I put in my mouth!

Thanks,

Kelly, I would L O V E to see your NEW pic's. The old ones were such an inspiration to me.... considering our starting weights were only 10 pounds apart.

You are CERTAINLY gonna have to show the pic's now!!!!

By the way, I called Spiegels office (Thursday) to find out when the next support group meeting was and they said the one here in LC had been cancelled due to lack of interest. I wouldnt mind driving to Pt Neches.... just remind me when the next one is :D maybe I can get someone to ride with me.