Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Did You Lose?

Well, I'm only 11 days out, but I've lost 12 pounds according to my scale since my surgery date, but it may be off a pound or two, since that's two different scales and two different outfits. I don't think the numbers much matter as long as it's a loss, you know? I'm happy. :)

I am down over 20lbs since band placement surgery 12 days ago. Can you believe it?

I also have never had a fill. November 6 I wil have been banded 1 year. I reached my goal of 145 in 7 months. But I continued to loose another 10 and then my weight lose just stopped. I started out at 215 so I have lost 80 lbs. My weight fluctuates from 130 to 135. Feel great. Love my lap band with plication. Good luck to everyone on this site.

i think my band is working fine with no fills (i have a primer but no idea how much) but i also

have plication...so the band can work w/o fills........and i dont diet :)

Carolina Girl,

Your anotomany is different from us regular bandsters, you are sort of like a Sleeve, (just folding the stomach) but without removing the stomach, so your restriction will be VERY tight from the git-go....

I have not read much long term research on Pilications, there were some mixed reviews on it initially, but it seems like more and more people are getting it, it's good to hear you are doing so well with it.

I am down over 20lbs since band placement surgery 12 days ago. Can you believe it?

yes i can believe it....great job :)

yes i can believe it....great job :)

Thanks so much!

Two weeks post-op today, down 33lbs. I know it won't always be this way, but pretty cool way to start.

Two weeks post-op today' date=' down 33lbs. I know it won't always be this way, but pretty cool way to start.[/quote']

Way to go, keep dropping them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches