Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mostly don't feel anything of what you guys are experiencing. I am mostly satisfy with my liquid diet, another week and a day to go, then solids, I didn't have almost any pain after surgery and I don't have cravings or need to eat anything that is not in my diet. Family came over last weekend and I ordered a feast for them (white rice, Beans, fried chicken, pork cracking, french fries, yellow rice) and believe me I used to love that food and I used to enjoy being part of the feast, but it didn't bother me a bit while they were eating in front of me, I was happily enjoying my Lima beans Soup I made. I am patiently waiting for next week to do some of the recipes I had found here, since as per my nutritionist I have to be in a high Protein diet. I've been exercising too, walking 15 minutes (before surgery I was only able to walk for 3 minutes before start experiencing short of breath) and doing some weights for my arms. I was wondering is there anyone like me, no problems, complications or killing cravings post-op?

Mostly don't feel anything of what you guys are experiencing. I am mostly satisfy with my liquid diet' date=' another week and a day to go, then solids, I didn't have almost any pain after surgery and I don't have cravings or need to eat anything that is not in my diet. Family came over last weekend and I ordered a feast for them (white rice, Beans, fried chicken, pork cracking, french fries, yellow rice) and believe me I used to love that food and I used to enjoy being part of the feast, but it didn't bother me a bit while they were eating in front of me, I was happily enjoying my Lima Beans Soup I made. I am patiently waiting for next week to do some of the recipes I had found here, since as per my nutritionist I have to be in a high Protein diet. I've been exercising too, walking 15 minutes (before surgery I was only able to walk for 3 minutes before start experiencing short of breath) and doing some weights for my arms. I was wondering is there anyone like me, no problems, complications or killing cravings post-op?[/quote']

You're doing great. I was too scared to do anything wrong after the surgery. I am good with pain. Going into this you seem to be well prepared and that was great. Also having your family behind you helps a lot. Keep up the wonderful work.

not weird in my eyes..myself and many others are..

i am 15 months out and no problems, no issues, no drama, no bs, no excuses....just getting it done and getting healthier day by day..

ps, tell me more about this lima bean soup...

I gave been doing fine as well a few stuck episodes but I'm learning to figure out when my band is to tight... I try things three times before I put them in the don't eat list. I have been banded 3 months and no major issues other than getting to know the band. Best decision ever and seeing the results outweighs all the other stuff .. Good luck in ur journey

Well, the Lima bean Soup is my own recipe, here we go:

8oz of frozenLima Bean

One small Roma tomatoes

8 small baby carrots

One chopped onion

One Knorr reduce sodium homestyle chicken stock

One chopped stick of celery

Salt to your taste.

One tbsp of Olive oil

I sautéed the Lima beam in the olive oil, then added the onions, small carrots and tomatoes, keep adding all the ingredients and 2 cups of Water. Let it boil for 20 minutes, add Water or salt to your taste, then when to the food processor and since I am in a liquid diet I put it thru the colander. It end up creamy and delicious, no need of flour or any other thickening ingredient.

I dont know how much calories is but I only had 4 oz per serving and it was very full-filling.

I hope you can try it, and that you like it.

Well' date=' the Lima bean Soup is my own recipe, here we go: 8oz of frozenLima Bean One small Roma tomatoes 8 small baby carrots One chopped onion One Knorr reduce sodium homestyle chicken stock One chopped stick of celery Salt to your taste. One tbsp of Olive oil I sautéed the Lima beam in the olive oil, then added the onions, small carrots and tomatoes, keep adding all the ingredients and 2 cups of Water. Let it boil for 20 minutes, add Water or salt to your taste, then when to the food processor and since I am in a liquid diet I put it thru the colander. It end up creamy and delicious, no need of flour or any other thickening ingredient. I dont know how much calories is but I only had 4 oz per serving and it was very full-filling. I hope you can try it, and that you like it.[/quote']

Ill plug it to my fitness pal n figure it out this weekend sounds deelish I'm gonna try it

not weird in my eyes..myself and many others are..

i am 15 months out and no problems' date=' no issues, no drama, no bs, no excuses....just getting it done and getting healthier day by day..

ps, tell me more about this lima bean soup...[/quote']

Me too.. I know what I need to do and just do it..no real bad pain after surgery either.. I love my band!